Girls, if a guy is wearing "Clothes that are Out Of Style" would you?

Please vote or comment below... Thanks~!

PART Number ONE

• Think he is attractive!
  • Stuck in the 1980's or ??
  • Think he is NOT attractive.
Lets say he wears T-shirts a lot and blue jeans + cargo pants + CAMO

During the day his "pants" are usually dirty from working and his tee shirts (either long sleeve or short sleeve) could be dirty... Tee shirts have stuff on them...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to define "out of style for us"

It depends on the guy, it depends on the style ,it depends on the occasion etc. I may think he looks weird if he is dressed like Michael Jackson, but lets face it, the guy dressed weird!

• U are right... I will define "out of style" in my update... plz l@@k...

• Well then ya, when you're at stores after work, it'll just look like you're at a store after work... no big deal... As long as you change when you go out... it's not a problem.

• See now that answer you just said is what I hope girls think about if they see me in a store buying supplies after work,,,

What Girls Said 6

• k clothes being dirty from working just means you are a hard worker. I am sure you don't go around all day every day in dirty work clothes.

Those clothes would be fine as long as he switched it up to something clean sometimes as well. Clothes don't make the person, the personality does.

I have dated different guys that made their clothes into their own style. Each one wore their own thing. Honestly who cares? As long as you smile and are friendly.. no worries! :)

You can be sexy in anything.

• its a total turn off, but if the guy has a great personality that would cover a little bit tha fact that he dresses badly..

i have like a thing for colour combination.. once I kind of liked a guy that was wearing an orange jacket (not a big fan of that colour but well) and when he took it off he had a yellow t shirt.. YES , YELLOW TSHIRT! I was like ..seriously?

but I repeat, if he has great personality and is funny and sexy in its own way.. I wouldn't mind the bad style (besides that's something that can be changed , haha xD)

• There really are lots of degrees to this. Since you mention 80's in the answers, if a guy was wearing a Micheal Jackson leather jacket then yeah, I'd think he was stuck there. Same if he was sporting some acid-washed jeans (especially if they're tapered in that 80's way and almost white).

• I added a update, plz l@@k..

• You are right... "not caring at all"...

What is "in style" to you these days?

• Not caring at all is fine, as long as you really don't mind what people think.

What's in style? I don't know. Especially on guys, I think I notice things that are out of style a lot more than things that are in.

• This totally depends on the guy though. :)

• If his clothes are dirty... I'd probably not be into that. If he's wearing clean clothes that are in-style, but is otherwise a nice guy I don't think I'd care.

• I probably wouldn't find him attractive.

If he looked like he obviously just came from work I would be understanding of it, but if he is just a bad dresser and has no style then that's a turnoff.

What Guys Said 3

• interesting answers however I would say that I am a guy who have absolutely no sence for dressing. and definitely don't know anything about trends. If it would be question for me I'd say that I would like to know that detail (even thro you say my dress sux it means you doesn't think same about me).

• I think as long as they don't look like a slob it all depends on how important you consider their style of clothing is. As far as trends go who cares. Wear what makes you feel and look good. There's always someone who will you think you're outta style.

• Wow, are T-shirts that bad? Is that a blanket 'ban' on all t-shirts or can we wear nice t-shirts with cool designs? :P