Short or long hair? What are your opinions?

Do you guys and gals prefer people with short or long hair? Do you find others of the same sex more or less attractive depending on the length of their hair? What about people of the same sex? I've had some friends that would only date people of certain hair lengths. Have any of you ever done that?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no correct answer because everyone is different. Some look better with short and some are better with long. Just experiment or imagine and find what you think looks best on you.

What Guys Said 3

• On girls, hair just touching the shoulders or going slightly past the shoulders looks the best in my opinion.

• I like long hair on a woman. All the better to pull and twist during doggie style.

I can't tell if members of my same gender are attractive or not.

• if a girl can pull off short hair then its fine. to me doesn't make that big of a difference. but i am a sucker for girls with curly hair

What Girls Said 1

• I personally have long hair... Almost to my ass... getting closer!
    I honestly don't mind what hair guys have.