Deaf women and lesbians, wear the same clothes?

I don't know any lesbians, or deaf women IRL but I heard this from somewhere, is it really true? Do deaf women and lesbians, wear the same clothes?

Updates:
Serious question. Would really like to know if it's true

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO Well I know a more then a few lesbians & a few deaf people. They definitely don't dress the same. Every one I know have their own dress code. By the way how is a lesbian supposed to dress?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have never heard anything like this. I don't even know what it means exactly? Are they saying I shade my clothes with deaf women I know, and vice versa? Or are they saying we dress the same? Because lesbian fashion alone is extremely diverse. I dress very in a very typical butch lesbian style but even other butch lesbians I know don't dress the same as me, or each other etc.

Or are they saying that deaf women's fashion mirrors lesbian fashion? That could be true. I don't know anything about deaf women's fashion...

0|0
    0|0
    • *share not shade

• Show All
    • :) (*^▽^*)

• Hello :)
      I'm going to convert to the Communist Church o:

• Do all black people look the same? Are all Asian people good at math? Are all women crazy? Are all men misogynists?

1|1
    0|0
  • Never heard this before... In My Life... O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I can't hear you, I'm a lesbian...

See how stupid that sounds

1|1
    0|0
  • I know you said this is a serious question, but it seems dumb to me. And pointless...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true
    unless by coincidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's also mandatory for them to wear name tags.

1|0
    0|0
  • You literally just made that up

1|0
    0|0
  • Like... they have a... uniform?

2|0
    0|0
  • If you had said blind women, I MIGHT have understood what you were getting at. But this! I don't even...

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean same clothes?

1|0
    0|0
    • They wear the same type of clothes

What Guys Said 6

• hahhaha this must be a joke... deaf women and lesbians don't have anything in common... but a lesbian might be deaf, although chances to be both, are very low.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they can't hear that they're wearing the same clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are no stupid questions only stupid peop... Nah never mind there are stupid questions

2|2
    0|0
    • lol, south park quote. No such thing as stupid questions just stupid people

• Trust me bud that saying has been around forever

• Brian said this on family guy when he was tripping acid.

0|0
    0|0
  • that weird part of misogynists and ableism

0|1
    0|0
  • Literally the weirdest question I've read in awhile. Not sure if srs or troll.

2|2
    0|0