Do guys pefer long hair or short?

Just wondering. I like to keep my hair pretty short but most guys tell me I should grow it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl. Most girls look better with long but you might be one of those who looks better with short. The important thing is to find out which YOU like more. What length you feel happier with.
    Please search questions before asking because this question gets asked everyday; sometimes twice a day.

What Guys Said 12

• i love long but short aren't bad as well
    its mainly her choice

• I'm long hair lover but I actually liked your hair. Cute.

• on that pretty face of yours, you need to keep it whatever length it is at right now (#^ ^#) I like both tbh depending on the girls face shape/hair style. Ahh i dont know how to explain it, but overall it doesn't matter as long as she looks cute

• Ignore the guys who tell you to grow it long. Some guys like it long. Some guys like it short. The really smart guys learn to just like an attractive haircut, long or short. You like it short. So keep it short and attract the guys who like it that way. Unless there is a particular guy...

• for me not too short is very good and the long too... so I guess your hair is very pretty ;)

• For me.. . I prefer hair longer than shoulder (doesn't matter how much long) but anything shorter than shoulder length is a big fat NO

• Both. It really depends on the style and the girl.

• I prefer long hair on girls

• I like shoulder length and longer.

• Generally long, but it depends on the girl really.

• I prefer long.

• Long... but it should fit your face!

What Girls Said 3

• Typically, yes they prefer long hair.

• I think it suits you at the length in your photo :) But long would look pretty too!

• My hair was so long it was up to my lower back.. But then I cut it and now my hair is at my waist. It's still considered long but not too long.

Also I think short hair looks good on you
    Don't listen to them