Girls what do you think of guys who get their eyebrows done?

Mine aren't like crazy if you don't wax/thread them but I like them better when they are done. I feel cleaner

yes the main reason I get them done is because of my uni-brow

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it can look really hot. It shows they care about their appearance and usually looks better than natural.

• I'll make sure not to get as cocky as you ;)

• Lol, so best answer for me? yayy, thanks in advance :) lol.

What Girls Said 7

• As long as you don't get them done "girl-style", I don't really notice. Only fix the unibrow, and you're good to go.

• as long as it's no uni-brow, it's cool with me... lol

• i like my man to look good. I don't really care how. but! I don't want his spending more on his appearance than I do

• Idk about anyone else, but I kinda like when guys get they're eyebrows done =p

It shows they care about they're appearance. Just not overdone with like high ass arches and stuff. But yea I like when they just get them like cleaned up and stuff.

• one word

Gay.

Unless of course you have the bushiest eyebrows in the world lol or a uni-brow like yourself then it's fine, I guess.

• It's gross. If you are going to just pluck some stray hairs from a uni-brow I guess it is ok. But, if you like really get into it, that's not cool. You're a guy... guys shouldn't do that.

• Just has long as the only part you wax is in between your eyes.

What Guys Said 0