Speedos at the pool or beach?

I am in really good shape. I am 6 feet and weigh 190 pounds, and have a defined body. Would women like it if I wore speedos?

...
Curios to hear other girl's opinions...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    As long as you have a hot body, you can get anyway with just about anything.

If you're confident enough for that look , go for it.

What Girls Said 7

• If you have a great body, big d**k, and don't live in the United states.

• What about 1, maybe two of those... But live in the US

• Cool... I have been thinking of wearing them to the beach

• That should be fine then

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    i don't wanna see that. it reminds me of little boys :x

• Why does it remind you of little boys? LOL

• @red_dragon no exceptions in my opinion. speedos are just bleh. :p boardshorts look great on all bodytypes in my opinion

• boardshorts are OK as long as they're dry, a PITA when wet.

• At the pool if you are actively swimming, then no, I don't mind. If you are just hanging out at the beach, I would recommend at least chubbies over the speedo

• DONT DO IT!!! Low hanging swim shorts, that's what my mates and I oogle over. Leave some imagination 😉

• How low do you like? Like halfway between my belly button and d, or lower than that? I have a v

• Just wondering why don't you like speedos as long as the guy is hot?

• I may admire the view but I'd NEVER approach. It's just so wrong. I live in Cali and see everything at the beaches... But speedos are usually on rich old men with so so bodies and too much back hair. Maybe I'm scarred. Where as bored shorts are like an invitation for ladies to come up and talk to ya.. I've seen a friend I mine were a speedo as result for loosing a bet. He has an amazing body and was all bummed how the woman made fun of him when he's so used to being followed like a god..

• Would laugh to make fun if you but I'd secretly enjoy the view lol tbh

• Heeey. I know some chicks would take a peek. Them eyes would go low.

• Maybe if he was funny and had a nice smile. Obviously I wouldn't check him out closely if we were talking. I don't think I could hide what I felt lol

• Lol, you seem like fun. If I knew your username, I'd message you

• Speedos are never ok. Never.

• Speedos are for swim team only
    gals don't want to see your pecker or its outline
    we are not guys having to beg to see something naked
    we are gals that only have to snap our fingers to get yo to drop your boxers

You'll fare better with gals if you stop thinking like a guy

• "we are gals that only have to snap our fingers to get yo to drop your boxers"

And here I am all morning upset knowing that I've denied some chicks I should have talked to.

What Guys Said 7

• 1|2
  • In several European countries speedos are mandatory for guys. No shorts permitted ( in pools, not on beaches)

• I'm pretty confident with my body, but I would just feel weird wearing something tight

But I'm surprised some women like it here

• personally i'd never wear speedos... i would feel like some hunk... BLEH

• I don't see how speedos are comfortable for some men...

• I have huge balls and it makes quite a bulge, not sure it would go over to well

• If you go by women's words as long as your confident the women will flock to you. Wearing a speedo certainly shows confidence so they should be all over you