Do guys notice eyeshadow on a girl?

I admit I love trying different looks with make up and buying new colours...I have eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, that eye lash curler thing and a bunch of other stuff.

Do guys notice eye shadow at all and what seems to be your most favourite colour of eyeshadow?

And if you know specifically for brown eyes, what do you think looks best?

I tend to wear violet / amethyst coloured eye shadow...thx

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice just about everything ;).

What Guys Said 6

• I do notice eyeshadow or eyeliner on a girl...the last time I did, a co-worker told me I was weird for noticing such a thing on her and that it creeped her out. Hmm...I think she was joking and was flattered but I'm not completely sure.

• Yeah eyeshadow can be extremely captivating on a good-looking lady. I'd put it right up there with leather boots, elegant jewelry, luxurious hair, and the like in terms of erotic potential.

• what color is your skin? I like emethyst and violet but if you have a darker skin color try a green.

• It's light coloured, as in like beigy/ I don't know it's hard to describe, it's tan obviously in the summer but I'm paler now.

• Then amethyst or purple will definitely look good, and yes we do notice eye shadow, it makes girls look really good when they match it with there complexion.

• i love when a girl wears eye shadow to bring out their eyes

especially when she has nice colored eyes =)

and it also works when you try and match it with some of your clothes

• i like girls without make up better

but eye shadows cool

yes I notice

• amethyst looks good with brown eyes. girls who don't wear make up sometimes are boring. it's nice to see something different and more attractive

What Girls Said 2

• I have hazel eyes and fair skin. I use different shades of purples (mostly dark and glittery). Pearly pink shades also compliment brown/hazel eyes. Try different shades of browns also - like gold or coppery colours. Always remember that your top lash line needs to have a thin coat of eye liner, it brings out your eyes! Also the outside corners and inside crease of your eyes should be slightly shaded darker.

Guys have complimented me on my make-up before, so yeah I do believe they notice :-)

• if you have little green in ur eyes, violet shadow will make ur eyes more green

for brown brown eyes, either black (only for night and occasionally id say its better), brown, dark golden, it actually depends a lot on ur skin colour

or using metallic or bright eyeliners are so cool too.. but only in the upper part of the eye