(Girls) On average how many guys on average are "cute" in all your classes?

I would consider my self the best looking/ dressing person in most of my classes but I'm not conceited I just want to try and have more confidence then I use to. But I am wondering on average how many guys in your class you think are cute (girls) and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• On average, only about one or two guys catch my eye. And only one really stands out due to their brains, or personality.

If you're confident you're the cat's pajama's then great. Girls can't get enough of confident guys, but I think you're bordering on conceited. Have a little modesty, no one is perfect.

• Thank you for going into detail

What Girls Said 6

• there might be 1 or 2 cute guys. but those guys aren't the ones who think they're hot stuff. the guys who think they're all that I don't even find attractive.

• I don't think I'm all that but I think I'm 'good looking" Otherwise I wouldn't have any confidence.

• "Cute" or hot? Because I think most guys are cute in their own ways (although lots are still really, really ugly), but I'm usually lucky if I have one particularly hot guy per class.

• I can only think of one guy who is sorta cute in all of my classes. Last year, there was another guy in my class who I thought was cute. But I guess that's because I'm a computer science major and I'm usually surrounded by other computer/engineering majors and we're not known for our looks lol.

• My school is over 60% female, so you're lucky if you get three guys in a class, and maybe one will be cute.

But my major is predominantly male, and I've had classes where pretty much all the guys were hot. It's definitely one of the perks :P

• Thanks for the input.

• Honestly, I'm super picky, and I only consider on guy in all of my classes cute.

• Wow XD thanks for the honesty, but really only one?

• Yep, only one guy. There are very few guys that I am attracted to physically.

• On average... 2 per class. But they're not even the greatest looking, just decently cute.

What Guys Said 0