I want a personality makeover, what should I do?

I want a total make over, not just looks but my habits, way of living, almost everything. Please help, what should I do and how?
I want this change for myself. Some tips please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Write a list about what you want to change. Pick one thing from the list. Write a plan on how you're going to do it. Then, follow your plan until you succeed. When you succeed, erase it from the list, pick another one and do the same.

Don't try to change everything in one day. Focus on one thing each time. Don't do too drastic and harsh changes, rather go in changing things gradually, by forming new small habits.

What Guys Said 1

• Just do it.

What Girls Said 3

• Start acting instead of thinking about acting. For example, lets just say that you want to be braver. Do something brave you wouldn't normally do.

• Write down everything you want too change :)
    Although be aware things aren't going too dramatically change forever overnight, it's a work in process :)

• You could join the Military.

• I actually wanted to join military but that's past. Now am totally focused on joining the administration.