Well simple task for you pick up a name from the list and a surnames from the list. Which you think are suitable and good combination for being someone's name : letters used in name are H, I, I, K, L, N.
NAME - 'KILIHN' / ' HINLIK' / 'LINHIK' / 'NILKHI' / 'NILHIK' / 'KILHIN' / 'KINLIH' / 'KINHIL'.
SURENAME (MADE FROM LETTER T, R, A, A, A, P, P, J, I) - 'TRAPIJAAP' / 'TRAPAPIAJ' / 'JIAPATRAP' / 'PARTAJPAI' / 'PARTIAAJP'.
* GUYS YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE LETTER I MENTIONED AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AND AMAZING AND CREATE A NEW NAME.
If you go with one of the given option I like hit a and move ahead.
I need a male /masculine name not not for a female.
Let us see who can make the best.
- KILIHN TRAPIJAAP0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- KILIHN TRAPAPIAJ0% (0)100% (1)14% (1)Vote
- HINLIK TRAPIJAAP67% (4)0% (0)57% (4)Vote
- HINLIK JIAPATRAP0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- KINLIH PARTAJPAI33% (2)0% (0)29% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I vote C.
It's not like I can pronounce any of those names.1