Guys; What body type do you prefer?

I'm just curious. And also, what do most guys consider fat. Because I think girls have a much different definition of fat than a lot of guys. Hell, I don't know just tell me whatchya think.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't really care just can't be overboard skinny or overboard obese

because I think a kick ass personality shaves off pounds because there is this girl well last year anyways who was in my 1st period class and she was on the heavy side but she just had a awesome personality and when I thought about it I wouldn't really call her fat or overweight because as I said before her personality shaves off her fat.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I like a girl with a toned/athletic body. Especially petite girls with a ample size chest are a major turn on 4 me. Ample breasts(B-C cup). To me love handles are a turn off. If a girl has love handles or a stomach that juts out of ur tight pants. To me, I consider that fat and srry to say it's not appealing.

• I like a nice chest (High B-C), an ample waist (no super skinny), wide hips and a nice tooshie.

It takes a lot for me to think of a girl as fat, and I've always loved it when the girl has a little bit of a tummy

• I define woman as size 12, bubble butt, long thick hair, nice eyebrows, "smile eyes", skin that can hold a tan, size c CUP BOOBS

• All I can say is that very skinny girls are REALLY UGLY.

• Don't be hatin' on skinny girls, haha. Seriously, though, it's not always on purpose-- just because someone's really skinny doesn't mean they starve themselves or something.

• BeerY33 is right... it's not always the girl's fault if she's skinny and it hurts when people say that they're all anorexic... :(

• Sorry, just had to be said. Some girls do it cus they thinnk it's attractive, well its not!

• some girls take dieting to the extreme. I like a girl who is of a healthy body weight. I weigh 180 pounds and I consider a girl that weighs more then me fat, but if they can carry the weight well then power to them, haha. If the girl is naturally quite skinny or naturally a little bigger, it is fine as long as they take good care of themselves they can be hot no matter the size, some girls I think forget were the weight is when they look on the scales. if they are big chested or have a big round bum, it most likely carries a bit of weight that they forget adds to their weight. good luck

• once you got visible rolls, that's fat in my opinion.

the best body type is obviously the perfect skinny, big t*ts, nice ass type.

realistically, id say a girl who looks healthy, fit(not like supermodel fit..) and proportionate.

What Girls Said 0