Is this haircut nice?

hairstyleonpoint.com/.../...-8c0a-8e0465bef8c3.jpg would this haircut suit me nice?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. I like yours much more

2|1
    0|0
    • thank you but i think i will try it

• Show All
    • your right, thanks for your opinion i appreciate it :)

What Girls Said 13

• It'd suit some people but it just reminds me of the chavvy guys with the ice gem haircuts. I don't know why they think it looks good.

http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_thing/698550.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I think those only work for blondes, where the hair and skin contrast isn't as stark and distracting.

1|1
    0|0
    • hmm maybe you're right..

• Show All
    • you're right lets hope so! you women are very lucky with your hair xd

• Right. ;)

• hell nope!! i don't find it attractive at all!

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't like that... short of the sides and long on the top is fine, but I don't like the fact that it's bald. lol! But honestly I think you look great the way you are now!

1|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh... 👎

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I've never seen anyone wear it that way, it's unique. It depends on the shape of your head though. The guy who cut it understood that.

0|1
    0|0
    • yes its a bit unique but i won't do this haircut anymore haha i will do something else..

• Nonono, don't do it. It looks super weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um. If you like it then get it ! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not suit at you

1|1
    0|0
  • If you like it try it

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it.. Depends on who's wearing it though.

0|0
    1|0
    • so would it fit me too you think or should i try something else?

• no that haircut isn't nice. if brad pitt can't pull it off, nobody can.. haha just kidding. but, i don't think it's that cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! I think it would! I held my thumb over the side of your head to see what it would look like and I think you can really pull this off. Plus, even if you don't end up liking it hair always grows back :)

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 9