Would I look good with a cheek piercing? What are you opinions on them?

Please leave opinions below? I would like to know what I'd look like based off of my profile photo. And I would also like opinions? And If you would happen to have any experience? Thanks! xx

Keep in mind that I WOULD take them out after a period of time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what your profile pic looks like. Nobody looks good with a piece of metal stuck through their cheek.

• I would obviously take it out after a few months to a year, I just want dimples.

What Guys Said 9

• had them
    they heal like a mofo -_-
    you never know if a piercing will suit someone until they have it,

all i will say though, is if you get it, go to a well known and good piercer... if they wonky or any kind of screwed up, those scars dont fade
    it's why i now have dimples lol

• Cheek piercing. Weird in my opinion. Would drive me away.

• sure why not? not that you're bad now XD

• Meh. You need dimples to pull them off. But i could be wrong. Try belly button instead. You look like that type

• You'd look fine.

• Turn off for me. I like classy and sexy.

• Ireally like girls with piercings, and you... well i really like you.

• NOBODY looks good with cheek piercings. Dont do it.

• Why would you want that? Please dont...

What Girls Said 7

• They look tacky on most people.

I always thought the only person who could pull them off is that Brittanya chick.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2yzahxg.jpg

• I don't know how they'd look on you since I'm on my phone, but I think cheek piercings are really cute.

• are you @elanarussell too?

• I don't like cheek piercings sorry.
    But it will suit you anyways :)

• I don't dislike many piercings, but I personally don't like cheek piercings.

• eek piercings i think can suit a lot of people but at the same time can just ruin your face

• i can see it looking cute on you, but your face is already cute enough. it would probably scar at least a little bit, and when you take it out you'd be left with marks on your cheeks. i say skip it, because in a few years you'd take it out anyway. it's not worth it in my opinion.. get something else pierced lol