Women: Do You Actually Notice A Well-Dressed Man?

I'm a really great dresser, very color coordinated and just know how to style overall. Here is an example of clothing that I actually wear (outfit I actually have):

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71-gXdhi8LL._UX385_.jpg

www.jujubrighton.com/.../cmodblk.jpg

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...cow-leather-waterproof.jpg

I also usually wear this cologne:
ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311r31IOU7L.jpg

I am very fashionable, but those are sample clothes that I have.

When I go out, I always get compliments from men (gay or straight). I get compliments from older people (moms in their 40s and seniors).

I have been to bars, clubs, shopping malls, just typical daily routines and such, but women never really seem to notice me at all.

I'm not saying that my clothes and fashion will instantly make women become attracted to me... but I often hear women talking about how good-looking a guy is, how fashionable a guy is, etc... but I have never actually been complimented or noticed by women in my age group.

Do women actually notice a guy who dresses nice?

• HELL YES!
  • I don't really notice

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care for fashion... i kinda like my men a bit scruffy lol it shows you don't give a damn about what anyone thinks, it's so un-self-concious, i like vans, leather coats sexy metal head style boots but... i've liked guys whi just wear any t-shirt with a cartoon or football shirts lol i've liked bald guys (some guys go bald in their 20s), i've liked guys with ginger hair (short or long), i've liked guys black and brown hair... lol, i think the 1 thing they have in common though is blue or green eyes lol but i never really pay attention to that much, as long as it's a guy who knows how to treat a lady... i don't care... you don't have to go to such efforts to impress me, it's in your actions, what you say, how you treat me and how much you can respect me and be considerate of me as i would for you, that is what i care about the most.

What Girls Said 13

• I notice
    That outfit is very metrosexual, i wouldn't be sure if you were straight or not.

• hopefully no one will find my opinion offensive... i have talk to my friends a lot about this and apparently i just really like "gay-looking" guys. like ideally they aren't actually gay but i love that style and that slightly effeminate look that certain gay guys (and very few straight guys) have... so if you are trying to appear masculine and stylish, you are probably failing but i still think that outfit is cute as hell and i would definitely not be turn off by it... so you do you and you'll find someone who appreciates your color-coordination and have a very stylish wedding.

• I would actually think you were gay if I saw you dressed like this. I prefer guys that look and dress more manly. A well dressed manly man will be hot in a suit or a pair of nice slacks or jeans with a sports coat.

• I'd say you dress nice but I personally wouldn't approach because I dress down. But I know some of my friends would go up to you. I say it depends on the girl

• Well it depends on the women.
    For example I pay attention to appearance, especially when I'm out with my friends. We generally comment on the guy once he passes us, and turns to see if were checking him out. We talk about how his outfit looked on him and does it work for him.
    On the other hand, being too fashionable makes some guys look like they only concentrate on apperance. So sometimes we come to the conclusion that the guy is conceited.
    Lastly, when you try to look for comments about yourself you usually don't find any. So my advice is to try and not look for compliments. Just walk with confident!

• Ha, yes I notice immediately.

• Girls always find a man who takes care of himself noticeable! It's good you have your own style and that you take your time- not just throw things in before leaving the house:)

• if he's cute.

• how you dress up is very important to me bur really i would think you are gay with these clothes.. you can dress up more in a manly way

• I love those boots!

• Lol... oh... and now women are noticing my style XD!

But seriously... when I am out in public... women neeeevvvvveerrrr notice me at all. It's just as I stated above:

-Gay guys and straight guys notice me. I was at the bar last night and this frat boy come up to me and asked me about my clothes, told me I look really chill and that I must get a lot of and I quote "pussy" because of the way I dress. But... women never notice me at all.

-Seniors and older moms also notice me. I get complimented by them very often.

• Lol. Then maybe I should start dressing like a wigger again and see what that gets me. I used to have women in the palm of my hands when I used to dress like a thug in high school:

whimsydreamer.files.wordpress.com/.../...ger_5.jpg

• Lol NO! Maybe more casual like this http://imgur.com/DJ0RvsX I think that outfit still looks good.

• It's a turn on for me ;)

• Are the clothes you wear that tight on you as well? I would say that your clothes should be a little looser. And maybe don't wear those types of cardigans. I mean it's very nice, but not very manly looking, if that makes sense. If I saw you, it would make me question if you were gay. The boots are very nice and I like the jeans, but they should be a little looser, like I said before.

• I do, but I don't have the same definition of well dressed as you. So, yes to the question but no to the clothes, especially the shoes!

What Guys Said 7

• If I saw you walk past wearing those clothes, I'd probably think you were either gay or just really pretentious.

• Then I guess I'm just really pretentious.

• So you are actually pretentious?
      It's not a great personlity trait, you know?

• The pants are fine... the boots and the sweater are excessive
    Not that boots are bad... but those boots make me question your sexuality

Try something like this I guess... still in fashion... a bit dressed up and still heterosexual, because right now you're getting attention but it's all from gay guys lol

www.outfittrends.com/.../...reet-Style-Fashion.jpg

• If that's "well dressed" I think I'll stay far the fuck away from it and stay an uncultured peasant.

• I would think your gay to be honest! Women notice me when I dress fancy if you will. All smiling and coming up and saying "hi" "hello" , some even touch me believe it or not.

• Creed aventus is better

• I've read that a woman will decide in the first five seconds of meeting a man whether she wants to get to know him better, often judging on criteria like the quality of his shoes.

... the kind of thing many guys neither notice nor generally care about.

• Not true... lol but it is if you act inconsiderate and pushy within the couple of mins you talk to us lol and well... most people aren't ashamed of how inconsiderate they do act these days... so it's pretty obvious.

• It's more about how you wear it, and not what you wear.