Tell me? What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

What brand
What type of hair you have? Oily, and so on...

Do you recommend it to other?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Kerastase zinc shampoo for my sensitive scalp, and quantum riveting reds conditioner to keep my colour bright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use any shampoo, but currently use Sunsilk for hairfall, then use Selsun Blue for my scalp and L'oreal smooth intense hair mask for the rest of the hair. I have oily scalp and dry ends. And yes, I recommend it cause my hair is a lot smoother now. Smells great too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have so many... But mainly I've been using http://imgur.com/cClV0IS the whole line of it. I would reccomend it & I have normal oil hair but it's not really coarse or fine either. It tangles easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Garnier fructis everything. It's like heaven for hair and I recommend it to everyone no matter what hair type

0|0
    0|0
  • I have oily and sensitive scalp.
    Shampoo I have three different one which I uses on alternate days, the brand is phyto. Conditioner (rinse off) is asience. Leave on conditioner is olive oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a shampoo called Pert. It works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use either Aveda or Body shop one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I use John Frieda both shampoo and conditioner for dark hair and my hair is normal and I do recommend it is a little pricey but is worth it

0|0
    0|0