Tell me? What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

What brand
What type of hair you have? Oily, and so on...

Do you recommend it to other?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
  • Kerastase zinc shampoo for my sensitive scalp, and quantum riveting reds conditioner to keep my colour bright.

• I use any shampoo, but currently use Sunsilk for hairfall, then use Selsun Blue for my scalp and L'oreal smooth intense hair mask for the rest of the hair. I have oily scalp and dry ends. And yes, I recommend it cause my hair is a lot smoother now. Smells great too.

• I have so many... But mainly I've been using http://imgur.com/cClV0IS the whole line of it. I would reccomend it & I have normal oil hair but it's not really coarse or fine either. It tangles easily.

• Garnier fructis everything. It's like heaven for hair and I recommend it to everyone no matter what hair type

• I have oily and sensitive scalp.
    Shampoo I have three different one which I uses on alternate days, the brand is phyto. Conditioner (rinse off) is asience. Leave on conditioner is olive oil.

• I use a shampoo called Pert. It works for me.

• I use either Aveda or Body shop one :)

• I use John Frieda both shampoo and conditioner for dark hair and my hair is normal and I do recommend it is a little pricey but is worth it