Are blackish brown-eyed men ugly?

I've never had a girl nor do I have any as "friends." I have dark dark brown eyes that look black except in bright light. I also have dark brown hair and fair, white skin. I never thought my face was really ugly, so is it most likely my eyes that scare women away?

I feel so hopeless.

Updates:
I don't know what scares them away then? What can it be? I have been told by older women that I am not half bad looking or even handsome.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No, absolutely not. Unless they are, like, misshapen, or something, eyes almost never detract from someone's appearance, they only add to it or don't have any effect. Your eye color is not scaring women away from you. I can almost guarantee that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it's your personality.

• Show All
    • Oh, well, then, I don't know. Maybe you are ugly or fat, or something.

• Probably.

What Girls Said 6

• No, your eye color wouldn't deter a woman. It just might be that you haven't met the right person yet. Try to focus on your strengths as an individual and your confidence level. As you feel better about yourself then try socializing more to meet more people. No one is hopeless.

0|1
    0|0
  • um no...why would that scare a girl away?if it does she's gonna have a tough time living in this world. but um maybe you look intimidating or maybe you're mean but you don't know it.lol.i know it sounds crazy but some people are.it's not your eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I know a lot of people with dark brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not the eyes. Eyes are the gateway to the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it's your attitude?

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not... my friend - who is a guy... has the most gorgeous dark eyes ever they are so beautiful... you might just have really pretty eyes and they're jealous XD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, bro.

Look at Josh Farro from Paramore. Chicks love him.

1|0
    0|0