What do you think of this style? Would you wear it?

Somehow I like the combination of white dress shirt and black off shoulder pullover, but there's something "sloppy" about it too. Maybe it's anne hathaway? I mean, if it were worn by jen anniston, it would look different?

www.glamour.com/.../...ada-anne-hathaway4-h724.jpg

What do you think? Would you wear it? And where?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I won't mind if angel wears it.

• I think it's because of the off shoulder part, would look better if it was a black sweater

• yeah but a regular black sweater would be so boring because you'd be dressing like 500 other women in your city

• You can add another layer such as a blazer with a pendant, nice dark jeans, with your choice of shoes

• yeah still, a regular black sweater with a regular neckline would be boring.

What Girls Said 8

• Ohh I remember when she wore that outfit in the devil wear Prada. I remember thinking it was one f the ugliest outfits I had ever seen

• i think its weird. too messy and unorganized for me. it just doesn't really make sense.

• I think the necklace and the hat makes it messy.

• yeah. and the cut off shoulders just looks silly to me. it doesn't make sense hahah. i wouldn't mind the necklace if it was separate, with a different outfit.

• I possibly wouldn't wear that.

• Wooo I like that attire and every single one in devil wears prada! Yes I wld wear it

• I'd wear it with the right outfit, but I also have an edgy style and don't mind standing out

• Used to wear stuff like that to school lol makes the uniform more interesting

• It's so early 2000

• The short sleeved sweater makes it look messy. It would be better if it was a long sleeve sweater, and/or maybe a blazer over top like someone else suggested.