Beauty advice, please? Girls.

My hair is naturally wavy/curly and pretty thick. It use to be so beautiful, but I recently dyed my hair and now it is just really gross and dead =[ I want it to be back to normal, goood ol' days. Anyway, I don't like using any after product in my hair because it has a life of its own and I like to keep it that way...the only thing I use is shampoo and conditioner, and sometimes I put a serum in my hair RIGHT BEFORE the shower. oh, and I also trim my hair every month so that shouldn't be the reason its dead.

Is there any way I can restore my hair back to normal? without using products like gel or hairspray. What is the best way to increase your natural curls? iss there a certain brand on shampoo that you know of which works wonders? Also, should I have some kind of technique to follow while washing/rinsing my hair?

i feel like I am killing it =[

Most Helpful Girl

• Try this website, Naturallycurly.com for tips. I have curly hair which I also dye and it can do a lot of damage. You're gonna have to do a deep conditioning treatment once a week. Try to leave it on for 30-45 min...and use heat if possible.

What do you mean by gross? Does it not curl anymore or is it just dry?

Maybe try a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

Also if you have a sallys beauty supply they have some products by aphogee. One is called 2 minute keratin reconstructor. That might help a little.

Don't worry...I have bleached and dyed my hair way more then I should...it can almost always be fixed.

Try not to use any heating tools for awhile.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• start useing gardnier fructis it really works I die my hair a lot and I noticd it was geeting dry and tangled and just burnt so I switched to gardnier fructis an its working my hair is better now and try using oils in ur hair like olive oil works really good. but just apply a little not too much.

• sorry to say hun but you really can't repair broken hair...i had the same prolem but with a relaxer...only thing you can really do is cut off all the broken hair till your hair grows back you can wear extentions or sumthing

• I also have that same problem form over prossesing my hair and its naturaly curly too. I use neutrogena triple moisture conditioner and leave in conditioner

• If the dye is recent, you might want to visit a really good hairdresser first. I did something similar a few years back, and the hairdresser was fantastic. Cost me plenty of bucks, but well worth it because I felt so much better afterwards. If your hair is really bad, you probably need advice from someone who knows exactly what they're doing. Good luck.