Do you think thongs are out of fashion? They are so 90s-ish. There have been here for so long that people are getting sick of them. Do you agree?

Do you think thongs are out of fashion? They are so 90s-ish. There have been here for so long that people are getting sick of them. Do you agree? Of course there are still some fruitcakes who get off on them, but overall we are witnessing the demise of the thong. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs are not a fashion trend. They're typically worn to prevent panty lines with certain outfits.

What Girls Said 3

• They're not going to go out of fashion unless another way for preventing visible panty lines is discovered.

• Thongs aren't a trend, they're a way of preventing panty lines. Maybe the place you live in invented some magical panties and that's why you're not seeing thongs

• I never got the point of thongs. It's like dental floss for your butt. I just don't wear any underwear at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Bruuhh you must rarely see chicks in them.. I love when women wear them it outlines their behind and I don know but makes me more attracted to them