Do you have any martial arts training or weapons training? also, how much real life experience do you have?

I've trained muai thai, jiu jitsu and I've trained target shooting since pre puberty from air soft all the way to real firearms... i also have strategic training and understand forensics well. i believe were all responsible for our own and the mentality you develope through pursuing these skills can benefit you well into many other parts of life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did take martial arts for a few years but it was mainly about protecting myself against people without weapons and with things like sticks, knives, and guns. It included safety things such as how to fall correctly, roll to get up faster, use my attacker's energy against him, things like that. It was also great exercise. I loved it but I moved and didn't want to take a different class.
    I have used what I learned because I had fights in school. I won every fight thanks to what learned.

• Yah agreed. It's night and day when u train and fight against a non trained average Joe.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Blackbelt in Sikaran (filipino martial arts, comparable to karate and taekwondo)
    As far as real life... few real fights, both of them due to me getting choked out and that's why I'm planning to get into bjj. I guess I only excel in striking lol.

• oh never heard of it but i know they got some knife fighting martial arts. yah mate, grappling and wrestling is mandatory although id advise not to go to the ground in a street fight. you'll get your head kicked in by others around you... a fight in real life often goes something like a one two punch then clinch... wrestle... grapple... i m pretty well rounded for an average dude. if you got the mind down, fighting is 80 percent fitness/cardio

• I can handle my shotgun and I've been in a few rough spots with some other angry fellows in my shirt time on this Earth, no formal training at all though.

• Im a black belt in shodican karate. Only ever been in one fight. I stoped training a few years ago but still spar with a mate on weekends. Love to mess around with the carters I remember.

• lol. you'll have a lot of these skills for the rest of your life. karate is cool if you know what to use and lose

• Learned jujitsu for a while. No combat training with weapons, I just fire handguns and rifles once in a while. But I always carry a knife, and I have some interest in knife training, but who knows if I will.