Am I a hourglass or pear?

I've been doing a make over for myself and my wardrobe, going to get some clothes that flatter my body. But I'm never sure if I'm a hourglass or pear shape? Or something else? I read that hourglass body has big bustline equal to the hips, but I don't. And also I know I'm fine (as in nothing's wrong), but I feel like shedding about 9 pounds. What do you think? Will I look too skinny that way? Thanks!

Asked my friend the same question, in her opinion, I'm a hourglass she said because even though my hips circumference is bigger than my bust, but from the front, the width is the same. She also said I'm thick, so I have to look for tips for thick girls. You agree with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really good the way you are now. If you want to be sure about your body type, measure around your breast and your behind at the widest point and see it the number is the same.

• They're different, but I read that there's a small busted hourglass and the one that says the width of the shoulders counts too. That's what confuses me.

• All bodies are not the same. Your body can be a combination of both body types. My body type is pear and apple. This means my bust and shoulders are smaller that my lower body and my waist is thin, but I carry extra fat on my lower belly, under my belly button. In this case I follow advice from both body types, and I adjust the advices to suit me

What Guys Said 15

• Hour glass. Nice figure!

• Welcome to the 9% club.

• i believe hourglass

• More of an hourglass I think.

• Hourglass. 9 lbs is not a lot. You could probably loose it and it wouldn't be a big deal. I'm not saying you should lose it, that's up to you. You look healthy.

• What's your bra size, height and weight? it's hard to see in that picture.

• 34-25-36, 5'2", 110 pounds

• 34B? I would say more of a pear, kind of in between though.

• Hourglass I say.

• No I am no expert on these kind of things, but from the looks you seem to be more of an hour glass shape

• Whatever you are, I personally think your body is amazing.

• That's an hourglass in this guys opinion.

• Wanna gimme a call tonight bb?

• hourglass...

• I would definitely say hourglass. A pretty fine looking one too...

• Damn you're sexy ;)

• hourglass. beautiful body girl. would bang/10 definitely my type. i don't know about face though :P

• Yes my face is my problem lmao jk

What Girls Said 9

• Nah I'd say ur more of an hourglass⏳😉

• You have a hour glass figure. You do not have to lose weight in my opinion. Just do whatever feels good.

• hourgalss i think but just to be sure, go to www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

• You're like a pear cause your boobs aren't too big. But it's kinda hard to tell cause the boob to hip ratio is kinda balanced in the picture

• A lot of people would have a quick look at you and say you're an hourglass, to me you look like a pear, but only very slightly, you could definitely pull off an hourglass.
    9lbs isn't a lot of weight, you could probably lose it and look fine, but you look fine like this too, it just depends on how comfortable you feel.

• Is it because I dont have full bust? Yes, I think I'm going to try to lose some. Tried it before but didn't work. This is the lowest I have ever been. I love foods too much lmao

• That, and your shoulders are closer together than your hips, giving the pear shape.

• You look more hourglass to me and oh my god can we trade bodies? I love your figure.

• Awhh thanks. Really? From your face you look skinny. I wanna be skinny :)

• You look awesome girl, you have a great body!

• You look more like a hourglass (like me *virtual hi 5) and you're already skinny. Tbh i think you look better like that and without losing weight

• *virtualhigh5* Yes, I don't want to lose my breasts lol. But i have potruding lower tummy I want to see if I can get rid of it or that's just the way my body is nonmatter how skinny i m

• If u want to lose weight I would say only 5-6 pounds. 9 is to much and u already have a great body.

• Hourglass and you look fine :). I wish I had your body type

• An hourglass!