Im thinking of dying my hair?

Anyway, i have short hair like you can see in my profile pic, and i was thinking of dying it lavender?

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

maybe like this?

• good idea
  • i dont like it
  • see results
Im only 15 by the way... im not sure how people would think of it at school, no one even has short hair!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Short hair looks great dyed. Can be harder to pull off really long hair that is dyed as it gets tricky to keep the colour consistent in a way that looks good, but with short hair that problem is virtually non-existent. Great low risk way to stand out a bit too. I vote yes yes yes.

• i'd think green would suit you better... but do as you wish XD

• you suit a dark colour. to go a lighter shade you will have to bleach the hell out of your hair to take a dye. it may look ok untill your roots come through but your hair will feel like straw

• Doooo it, be bold!

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry but I'm totally against dyed hair. I know you don't have to listen to me, but I wouldn't dye your hair if I were you.

• totally, I put the question up for opinions, not praise.

• OH you would look just lovely with that hair color!

• I'm not much of a lavender person but I like bright or dark purplez

• 👌👍lavender Will look nice in you