Do guys find a girl with an industrial piercing attractive?

If you see a really good looking girl who can pull off an industrial piercing (ear bar), what comes first to mind?

my style is girly

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• She has a industrial piercing. =P

I dig chicks with piercings :)

• If you want a bad boy, get lots of piercing and tattoos. If you want somebody clean cut, do the prep thing.

Be the kind of person you want to attract. I don't understand why that's so hard for people to figure out.

What Girls Said 2

• I have one and I'm pretty girly but I kind of wonder the same thing. I have had it for like 6 months and it seems like most guys don't even notice it. My boyfriend thinks it's hot and he will play with it occasionally but honestly I don't think many guys care. One of my guy friends said he thinks it is one of the hottest piercings on a girl. I wear my hair down a lot though and you can never see it. If you are thinking about getting one just know that they are fun but they hurt really bad and if you wear your hair down a lot it won't be noticed too often.

• i want one, but it depends on your style with it, I have to say..