What is your (in your opinion) BEST BOOTY celeb?

Just answer the poll and If you choose' Other ' comment who is

My personal fave is...

• JLo
  • Beyoncé
  • Iggy Azalea
  • Candice Swanepoel
  • Kim Kardashian
If you like anothers celeb better... comment and say why... x

Most Helpful Girl

• Kim and Iggy both have had injections to get their butt that size. Their butts look ridiculous to me, way too big, almost clownish.

If you're going off size and roundness here the late Selena Quintanilla takes the cake (she had a very nice figure period):

ww4.hdnux.com/photos/01/45/01/413783/0/960x540.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0Ov8nzt.gif

I prefer a small, perky butts, though, rather than a big round ones, so out of your options Candice Swanepoel.

• I love Selena! My mother is latin.

• I love Selena too. My mom can't speak much Spanish but she knows all the words to Selena's songs, and because I grew up with her singing them I know them too, although I can't speak Spanish otherwise xD

What Guys Said 3

• From your list Jlo.

• If we're talking about butts, then Kim wins.

• Well Candice Swanepoel was voted hottest woman in Maxim magazine butttt I've always like Jlo better

What Girls Said 2

• I love how people try to compete with black women with OUR own features lmao. That's like me saying black women look better with pale pink skin, so let's compete and compare. It's not ours and no we don't, and we wouldn't want it. I already know what the answers are going to be.

People go as far as to photoshop some of this delusional shit too in order to prove a point lol. Lames.
    blog.bt-store.com/.../jennifer-lopez-butt.jpg
    s1d3.turboimagehost.com/.../...ifer-lopez-butt.jpg

• You do realize that a round butt is NOT race specific, right? Sure it may be more common for black women to have a rounder butt but it's not as if it's totally rare or impossible for a person of another race to have a natural round butt as well. Then there's also the fact that I'm black with a tiny butt and I know plenty of other black females with small butts as well.

• I get uu boo ; and Im a white girl 22 y/o EyeSewYew too! ;)

• There are many girls that are not cerleberties with nice butts. For example Yovanna Ventura and Jen selder