Can I wear these pants for school?

I know that perhaps it catches some attention but I like having it.
Isn't it "too" slutty or can I wear it like this?

http://i.imgur.com/M1pmmDp.png

Most Helpful Girl

• if you like them, they are comfortable and make you feel good, I would wear them I would change your panties to a thong or G-string.

• Yeah I know that the panty lines are visible but I'm not very comfortable with thongs. Is it actually awkward to have those lines?

• victoria secrets and Pink have some panties that are not suppose to show lines! you don't see g-string or thong lines unless it rides above the waistline

• Thank you <3 <3 :)

What Guys Said 6

• they kinda look like yoga pants material but I really can't tell.

• If you like them, wear them. It's about how you feel in them.

• Yes they look like nice pants sort of tight looking material but your sexy so go with it

• If you feel comfortable in them, wear them!

• Of Course you can wear this pants but i think you shouln't wear because it is tight pants.

• I think you can wear those pants anytime you want ;-) lol

What Girls Said 2

• They look fine to me. But wear a thong or something cause the panty lines show clearly through the material

• Leggings, most girls in high school didn't even wear pants they wore leggings that often