Should I have bangs?

if you look at my pictures on my profile one is of me with my bangs and I just grew them out. do you think I look better with them or with out them? and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the bangs. They suit the shape of your face better in my opinion.

Tip; Smile! Nothing say's I'm confident and assertive and know what I want better then a big beatiful smile.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 1

• I think no bangs looks better you should also try some color and curling your hair I think it would look really good. I am not gay but I'm pretty good with these things lol! Try it!

What Girls Said 5

• You have a pretty broad forehead, so I would say bangs, they look really good on you... but as you can see from these responses, everyone is different... :) Do what you like best! :)

• No I don't think bangs are that flattering for your face shape, but side bangs look good on you. :)

• I like the bangs. It just fits your facial shape better. :)

• The bangs are cute on you

• I think you look better without them. I think the no bangs hair frames your face better.