I'm a (relatively) new crossdresser, and while I've accumulated a few items, I'm looking to expand my wardrobe. To that end, I'd love some suggestions on what I should be thinking about next.
(Please, no "gay" (I'm actually straight), or other unhelpful comments - that's not why I'm here.)
So, here's what I currently dress (satin-y material)
- Black flatshave...
- Crew neck cotton top (long sleeve) - Maroon
- Black cotton tank (with a little adornment (I think)
- Green/black satin top (sleeveless)
- Black cardigan (lightweight)
- Black cotton skirt (just above the knee)
- Black/gray wool skirt (short!)
- Black/gray long-sleeved
- Black booties with heel
- Black patent heels
What do I need next?
Most Helpful Girl
More heels !!!1