Do flat/small chested women need to wear a bra?

Do mature women who have flat or small chests (like a AA or A size still need to wear a bra? Is it just a politically correct thing to do, or are there health reasons to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who is A and she admitted she didn't need one. She is extremely self conscious about it. She wears a bra that give the impression that her breast are slightly bigger. Most women wear bra and for her, no bra would mean that she's not feminine enough.
    Though, I'm pretty sure that many flat chested woman are proud of it and don't wear bra. It often looks hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I think bras are just to hide the nipples. It might also make a girl feel more feminine to wear one. There are no health reasons to wear a bra, unless she's big chested

• I'm a B cup so I'm not as flat but if I were, I'd keep wearing a bra because my nipples show a lot when I get cold or aroused.

• Any girl no matter what size should where a bra for support and so your nipples dont show.

• I have a friend she never wears one

• There are no health benefits to ANYONE wearing a bra. Big or small.

• Sometimes just to feel we have something in there (boobs)

What Guys Said 3

• Let me put it this way.
    If small chested women don't need to wear bras , do small penises men need to wear underpants?

You're asking some REALLY weird questions here

• Let's face it, for that size it's just to hide the nipples! I do t think this girl for example needs any support to stop then sag...
    http://ep8.xhcdn.com/000/052/908/382_1000.jpg

• Yes, so they look professional in the office.