Is this outfit practical for clubbing?

I've never really been clubbing before but I was invited out this weekend. Will this outfit fit in? I'm not really the kind to show off skin, but still want to look sexy :)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146845824

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, those boots are expensive. I'd assume that it is good for a 21 and up club. The dress with a pair of shoes like these would look really cute! www.wholesale7.net/...trap-silver-pump_p90116.html

• haha those aren't exactly my boots, those just look like them (they were the closest I could find). What do you think of the rest of the outfit? :)

• lol okay, I felt a pain in my wallet as I looked at the prices. I think it is cute, but are you won't over heat? Also, what type of club is it and what is the age group?

• It's 21+ only. I'm not sure what type. Dancing for sure. Do you think I'll overheat? Too much leather?

What Guys Said 3

• You're gonna sweat a lot with that dress on. :v

• He's right... you'll have sweat stains under your arms if it is hot in there.

• That black top underneath won't show sweat stains :)

• You're gonna ruin your boots and too conservative.

• Depends on the club.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not showing any skin besides your hands and face. Unless this is for a religious reason I think you're gonna sweat like crazy and look way too covered up. Any leather type fabrics including fake leather make you sweat a ton, and I definitely wouldn't wear a turtleneck bodysuit underneath. If anything id wear the pants with a cute top and the boots. If it's dressier wear a dress...

• Yeah but you might get a little hot

• My legs or my top? lol just wondering what I should adjust.

• Do you like the pants though? :)

• Yeah, I think the pants are cute