Do Girls Like Long Hair On Guys?

Considering the fact that I've had long hair my whole life and have never really had a girlfriend, I'm starting to think that's the case.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Depends on the guy, honestly. My ex looked way better with short hair, but there are a few guys I know who look really great with long hair. Ask your friends what they think, and if you think you'd do better with short hair, cut it!

If you're keeping it long, just make sure to take good care of it!

• I prefer short hair but it doesn't matter much.

• I like either bald, or longer than shoulder length hair. Two extremes, none of that in between business :)

• I don't like long hair on guys. I know a guy with hair almost down to his waist. He hasn't had a girlfriend for over 10 years (the last one was in high school), although he is a very humble and friendly guy. I think most girls only like long hair on guys as long as Sawyer from Lost.

• If you can pull it off then it's super sexy. Unfortunately in your case, it looks kinda sloppy. Go for a half-long hair length

• well for me. Hockey players have long hair and i'm fine with it. you just have to manage it. Get some product. and if it doesn't work out with products cut it. i personally lean towards guys who have good hair. For reference look up Derek Sheperd Greys Anatomy (for long hair) and Tyler Oakley's hair cut is to die for.

• I most certainly do! :) especially long ginger locks! Agh! I just want to play with your hair!

• Absolutely love it! I always beg my S. O. not to cut his!

• Nope not for me

• You would look much better with short hair

• your hairstyle is not good.. long hairs like you are annoying... irritating..

• I think it looks good on some guys.

• Not at all. Ur hair is disgusting.

• Well I appreciate the honesty, I really do.

• lol sorry, i wouldn't be able to go out with a guy who has long hair.

• It depends on the guy really. I like dreads. For me, I think its sexy :)

• I like long hair when it's pulled back. Let it down during more intimate moments

• It may not be your hair. It might be your personality. (Just being honest.) I would date a man with short hair or long hair or anything in between.
    But yes, I do like men with long hair. I also like uppercuts (if they're done right and if they're on the right guy). I like "rocker" hair, hipster hair (whatever that looks like), "artist" hair (kind of tousled and not styled), but I don't really like military haircuts. Clean-cut styles can be nice too.

• Yes, yes... Long Hair on guys is cool and rock n roll

• NO! what is it with men and the man bun haha

What Guys Said 3

• why most girls prefer short? waaah :-'(

• I'm on the way to grow my hair. It's been 1 years without cutting it.(my profile pic was taken 7 months ago) Also you look so cool bro, dont give shit about what girls think. Who needs gf when you have that hair :D by the way you look like Marco Hietala:

jasonhuskins.files.wordpress.com/.../...o1_400.jpg

• I wish I could grow long hair but the army is lame like that lol.