-RAGGEA
-LATIN
-HIPHOP
-Dance
so... wbu?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick rock because that is such a diverse genre. I like all kinds of rock, alt rock, punk rock, emo rock, classic rock etc. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music but always go back to rock

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have one. :) I'm open minded to all genres, including classical and orchestral drama.♥
    You can see it in my takes - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7369-hannah-s-songs-of-december-14

0|1
    0|0
  • Heavy metal is my one true love. Apart from that there's rock (indie mostly), a bit of dubstep, and movie/game soundtracks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Punk rock, pop rock, alternative rock, post-hardcore... not classic rock though, to my boyfriend's dismay lol. I do like some pop artists too.

1|1
    0|0
  • J-rock, k-hiphop, raggea, world, classic rock, dancehall, African house

1|1
    0|0
  • Pop
    Rock Latin
    Rap
    Punk rock

0|1
    0|0
  • RnB, Rap/Hip-Hop, Top 40/Pop, Dance music or whatever Zedd is.., alternative rock

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• gosh... we should make a "music" topic as well this question have been asked a million times... anyway that's what i'm listening to now... guess its genre:

musicmp3.ru/artist_the-fixx__album_walkabout.html

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a wide variety of genres but what I really like within the genre is pretty limited. Hard to explain what type of style I really like. I listen to Ambient, Electronica, some Funk, 80's Hip-Hop, some House, and Trance.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of pop.
    I like soul.
    Rock.
    Heavy metal.
    Indie rock.
    Basically everything except country.

0|1
    0|0
  • rock, but i love everything

0|1
    0|0
  • celtic, folk overall, country, though I listen to a little bit of everything except for heavy metal

0|1
    0|0
    • heavy metal... is a bit punk-ish

• Show All
    • luvme56 What? I didn't understand that at all.

• private message... :)

• Blues all the way, followed by classic rock.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all kinds of music. House in particular.

0|1
    0|0