What's something you guys look good in, but wouldn't really wear out?

For me, its my black lipstick. Going all out with my black makeup is fun and fits my complexion.. But I feel weirs doing it unless its really for a reason.
Or heels. Im already tall, so only sometimes..

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• My N7 Leather Jacket.

www.dudeiwantthat.com/.../...ther-jacket-11692.jpg

Cos I don't want to be "that guy" who wears a leather jacket to school lol
    Seems like it's a dying fashion trend.

• I wore a leather jackets to school. There is no way I'm not going to wear it lol it was $$$

• @mutedaisy
      Oh sure , girls can wear it no problemo but if a guy wear it it smells of "trying too hard" to be a "bad boy" lol or maybe he came from a 60s movie set

• I think wearing a leather jacket indoors because it looks that cool is... uh... lame.

However...

wearing a leather jacket outdoors (and removing indoors) when seasonally appropriate looks good (if it looks good) -school or wherever.

• Many girls believe guys look good in suuts... BUT I LOVE TO HATE THEM!

• Dark colours of nail polish.. what? ^.~

• Nothing I am ugly and have horrible taste in clothes people have told me I suck at dressing.

• Its my sunglasses... People say that I look awesome wearing it... But I don't wear it...

What Girls Said 6

• I look natural at my most comfortale when I'm just chilling out at home in my jogging bottoms and vest top with my reading glasses and my hair in a top bun but there's no way I'd leave the house dressed like that and without make-up.

• Lolita dresses. I'd never choose to wear them often though. The particular look would be in direct contrast to my personality.

• Gold shimmer. All over. Eyelids, temples, lips. Looks really cool, but only makes sense for like a costume part

• Makeup! I used to wear a lot of makeup, and I think I looked really good in it. I have these, like, pronounced apple cheekbones that you can do a lot with with makeup, and work really well with blush and bronzer. And I have a neutral tone so I can pull off a lot of different stuff, reds and blues and stuff. Lots of cool makeup plays.

But, I don't like it. Blehhh :P

• I wear whatever I want. If I think it looks good, I'll wear it out of the house. I have a black lipstick that that I wear too ^^ Life is too short to not wear what looks great on you.

• Black lip stick is mine as well it looks so good on me but I couldn't go out with it on without feeling like everyone is looking at me lol