whenever I go out and I know there are gonna be guys, I wear a push-up bra but its not too bad. and whenever I go to dance parties, a always get grinded and I love it and I want to do it more. I always make eye contact with cute guys that I pass-by and I picture me making out with him and I always make sure that my ass and my boobs look good before I go ANY WHERE. and, I wear make-up everywhere just in case I see a guy does this classify me as a slut? or just boy crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO...a slut is defined as sleeping around...u just want to look good, and make sure the guys know that...lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No more like Boy crzy because I do the same thing but in no way do I sleep around and I have never been labled as a slut

• No you're not a slut, you're just image conscious and you want to attract guys. Boy crazy is the better word. I don't really think there is anything wrong with that