Curly, wavy, or straight hair? What's your preference?

Random question asked out of curiosity.
I'm a fan of curly hair, although I know from personal experience how much of a hassle it can be. I do know people with beautiful natural waves and straight hair as well, though. So, what about you?

• Curly
  • Wavy
  • Straight

Most Helpful Girl

• i have wavy hair, though i know that i look better with fully straightened hair. however, that is super damaging, and i really don't want to be bald by the time i'm 30. on other girls, i really like curly hair. i can get my hair to be curly pretty easily but i don't like putting product in my hair to make the curls last throughout the day. so essentially... all i do is brush my hair and head out haha :)

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the girl and sometimes the outfit. I like all styles but when to make style x depends on various factors.

• I have exactly zero preference.

• Smart man. The only people who go around promoting the concept of ‘preference’ as if it’s actually intelligent are either premature, immature, or simply idiotic.

• I prefer straight, but hair type isn't really a deal breaker.

• I find wavy hair sexy

• I don't mind as long as it's in good condition.

What Girls Said 4

• Who cares! Do what you want with your hair. Don’t live to please and impress others. I don’t have “preferences” because they make me feel small-minded and idiotic. There’s too much beautiful variety in life to glamorize ‘preferences’, discrediting other wonderful things.

• I agree that beauty comes in countless varieties. Polar opposite hair types, from hair so pin-straight it will hardly stay up in a ponytail to hair so tightly curled it practically looks like a cotton ball, can be equally as pretty. What I mean by preferences is what do you typically tend to find the most attractive. I'm interested in people's opinions. But I'm certainly not about to go straighten my hair because of some upvotes for straight.

• I like curly hair a lot whether on guys or girls. But I know most guys like straight of slightly wavy hair

• Curly but maybe I'm a little biased.

• Curly because my hair is so f-ing curly that i can't even comb one finger through it, and the work i have to put into that mop on my head is no worth the pain.