Any guys down with me and what do girls think? Is this normal for me?

Im a guy and i get a kick when a girls underwear sticks out in the back/. or she's got VPL. I love seeing full back cotton panties..

Most Helpful Girl

• well it had definitely happened to just about every girl one time or the other. Back in high school just about all the girls it seemed showed it with jeans or pants. I know me and my friends had it showing a lot, and i can see why guys would love it but normally with regular underwear it doesn't show, thongs seemed to always stay up and show more so than others.

• aren't regular panties bigger and and bulkier

• yea they are but i never wore big bulky ones, bikini cut are the biggest i would wear. yea i mean with thongs they show more than regular underwear cause they stay up where as regular underwear tends to slide down sometimes and then you have to worry about your butt crack showing which is no good. In high school they showed a lot, i was in school during the low rise jeans craze so me and my friends would show more then it should have lol. I wear thongs with jeans and tight pants, ill wear cheekies with dresses or skirts and i wear bikini underwear around the house or if im just running errands, stuff like that.

• Oh I nvr thought of that... low rise craze lol. I enjoyed it.. lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say that I get a kick out of it but it can be sexy as long as the girl is hot.

• Fuck yeah!!!

• i love seeing the writing on the waistband spilling out.. i love brands like hanes her way

• I remember in middle school school a lot of girls had it show. I loved it

• Oh yeah middle school a lot of cholas wore those when I went. And what sexually active bunches they were. Lol

• I'm more of a skimpy underwear kind of guy personally, but i do enjoy seeing chicks underwear in general - it gives you a good taste of their personality usually.