Why do girls where slutty clothing if they dont want to be looked at?

why do girls where slutty clothing if they dont want to be looked at?

for example. you look at them or check them out and they get pissed off or weirded out but your wearing that and your going to get looked at

Most Helpful Girl

• They want you to look at them. Duh

• you say Duh like its a dumb question but i already knew this i just wanted to see what everyone says. clearly you can see there is a different amount of reasons if you look at peoples answers.

• depends if your ass is showing. if its normal shorts then no its not slutty.

• I agree

What Girls Said 12

• Depends on whether it's intentionally "slutty". Girls who intentionally wear clothing that makes them look more attractive probably do want to be looked at. Though that's looked at, not ogled. Basic manners right there. However, not all women wearing skimpy or form fitting clothing are doing so intentionally. In a lot of cases, it's just hot out, and it's hard to find women's clothing that isn't too hot but still doesn't attract attention. A woman should have the right to dress comfortably without being afraid to go out in public due to creeps. Essentially, just exercise good manners and don't make it creepy if you do look; try to do it discreetly.

• here is a good one for you. if you dress like that guys assume you are single. and when you cover up your taken or you dress nice or like that when with a guy and we can see and know that because you wanna impress him but a decent guy would only want his eyes to see that not randoms.

• That's their problem, not mine. If I dressed revealingly because it was what was most comfortably, other people should not be making stupid assumptions based on that. Again, women should have the right to dress comfortably without being afraid.

• i wear revealing clothing for me (or sometimes for my boyfriend) but i'm not going to lie and say i don't enjoy the attention it gets. i don't get it either honestly. as long as no one is staring or smiling creepily or starts thinking it's ok to try to touch me, otherwise it's fine. they're just admiring, it's not a big deal haha

• Define slutty?
    Usually the guys who say this are referring to your typical shorts and tank top or tee in the summer.
    I wear that shit cause its hot as hell not because I want your beady little eyes on my ass.

• I've gone out in sweats and still had guys stare at my ass so your theory goes out the window.

• anything that defines body shape or shows off the body. and nothing goes out the window except for my rubbish when im driving, slutty meaning your showing off your figure or wearing tight clothing or showing off your boobs or ass or body in a way someone would want to stare

• Guys want to stare at everything.

• i want to wear the designs i like. i do not want people to look at me.

• so your dress up to impress yourself. not others?

• it's not just the wearer nor just the clothes, it's the way they go together. like flower arrangement.

also, not just ”slutty” clothes but various outfits from from sweet lolita to men's clothes

• Who dares to downvote the Princess!

• Lack of common sense.

• Girls want to look good when there looked at, we DON'T want to be made to feel uncomfortable. It's not all about guys, a lot of times we just wanna feel good about how we look which may mean wearing a push up bra or some short shorts. So yes, it's usually flattering when boys admire how we look, if girls are regularly getting offended by you looking at them it's probably more a reflection of what your doing, perhaps dial it back, we don't wanna feel threatened just admired.

• i usually get the ewww or death stare not a scared stare. i wanna get the, this hunk or sexy guy is checking me out look.

• Girls usually do this because they want to feel good and also look good. So if that means wearing a skimy outfit they will wear it. But we don't want to have to pay the price of getting the look just because of what we are wearing

• Because it's nearly impossible for a female to find modest clothing. Clothes shopping for school is practically impossible, and the appropriate clothing that is found looks like something your grandmother would wear.
    Not cute...

• what im saying is your dress nice or like that because you want attention. if i didn't wanna impress anyone i would rock around in shit cloths all the time

• This is a great question. This is why I don't wear slutty clothing. Lol.

• why because you dont want to be looked at haha. i think attention is good. well most people want it these days.

• Lol, what are you, my therapist?
      Probably because I don't feel I'm pretty or likable and I get anxiety.

• ill leave you alone then

• they deeply want to get looked at, it just depends who is the one looking haha

• yeah i suppose its just attraction only these days ohhh and money... nothing else matters hey

• We want to be looked at, but by guys our own age, not weird old dudes.

• i dont think its weird unless they doing something like playing with themselves when looking at you. just looking at you is normal i think thats my opinion. and your basically saying you only want people as nice as you look... looking at you. but we all know that will never happen. everyone will look. like a rare car is going by

• It's not "slutty" clothing and some us don't mind being looked at. I for one understand why guys can't help themselves looking. You don't have to be a pervert to appreciate fine art. :-)

What Guys Said 7

• It's bit similar to women having a huge cleavage and they are offended that people look at their boobs. It's like a guy would have his penis hanging out of his pants and be offended that people would look at it.

People like that usually want the attention just from people they are attracted to and all others are creeps.

• Another mystery of the universe

• It's only slutty in my opinon to the beholder/looker/judger.
    I personally judge slutty in mannerism of the person themselves than the outer shell they exhibit.

• They only want to be looked at by a specific type of guy and if you don't meet their standards they don't want your attention. Which is shallow and dumb. Personally I avoid these types of people.

• Because they are attention whores, plain and simple. They say one thing and obviously want another.

• because they do want to be looked at by men they find attractive and anyone who is not attractive to them is weird, creepy, or a pervert

• Because slutty guys will be looking at them.