What do you think of a pomp, slick hair on men?

I just want to know what women think of the classic pompadour look, slicked on the sides, etc.

Think the 1950s or Elvis in his 68' comeback special.

I don't mean to be cocky but I thank my mom and dad I was blessed aesthetically, so it fits me well. I get a lot of looks from men and women, and older women seemed to be attracted to it.

What do you think of that hairstyle?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can look good on certain people. I like it.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my. I LOVE it! It honestly, hands down, is the sexiest haircut out there. :) I would do anything for this hairstyle to be more popular :)

• Tbh i think its hot lol. but only if its on the right person

What Guys Said 1

• The 50's pompadour is one of the coolest hairstyles for men (I sport one myself). I kinda like the BIG TEASED OUT 80's hairdo as well, like the ones sported by 80's Pop stars and actors. Today; in my opinion, is the worst era for men's hairstyles. Nowadays, most young men are content to shave off all, or most of their youthful hair, just to look like the latest Rapper moron...