0|0
26|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• What? underwears?
    they exist.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hanes boxer briefs cause that's the only kind of underwear that has crotch pockets.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shit-stained underwear with tears in it.

3|1
    1|1
  • It depends on what I'm wearing. If is leggings I wear a black thong. If it's a skirt and I'm not wearing shorts underneath I wear black boy shorts. If it's jeans or shorts then I wear some bikini cuts. And other underwear with other things

0|0
    0|0
  • every color but red
    mostly aerie or stuff I find in cute little boutiques
    always cotton (unless I'm dating someone and only put sexy undies on to be taken off soon!)
    low rise boybriefs and boyshorts.
    (:

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer shorts :) uhh... blue and black mostly. 'Tesco' brand, lel. Uh... like, synthetic cotton, I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking? Do you just want to imagine the women and their answers and masturbate to them?

1|2
    0|1
    • guys dont masterbuate we jack off.. and im just trying to have a convo and im bored.

• Jacking off = masturbating dearest.

• I posted on whisper that I'm masterbuating.. and everybody thought I was a girl.. technically yea I guess it right.. but think it's more of a girl thing to say masterbuating.. I don't know

• I just have to ask. Is this supposed to feed some sick fantasy?

1|1
    0|1
  • Lol um... any colored panties that are cotton from any store. I don't give much thought into my underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs if I'm dressing to impress (silk and Lace most likely racy) or to avoid panty lines in tight clothes (Cotton)
    Cotton Boyshorts if otherwise

0|1
    0|0
  • Think granny panties + stains

1|1
    0|0
  • boy shorts, thongs, bikini style. i don't care about brand but ya those are what i wear + it depends on day + season.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hipster, lacy, tons of different colors and patterns, typically Victoria's Secret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aerie mini boy briefs or cheekies in black, blue, gray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who needs underwear when ur wearing tons of clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • Victorias secret or Agent provocateur underwear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None, or boyshorts usually black, tan, gold
    Or whatever onces I have clean

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs for me. just more comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • Really that's suprising... I can't imagine a wedgie is comfortable.

• they feel funny the first couple times u wear them, but once you get used to them, you can't even feel it.

• Like everything else u gotta get used to it.. I guess

• I don't. I'm a nudist.

1|1
    0|0
  • I mostly wear balck, lacy underwear made of cotton from whatever brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Lycra high cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long thermal underwear, they are black and made of merino wool. Sexy enough for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cute underwear from Charlotte ruse and boy shorts and nice colors like purple or poka dot underwear with lace.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this to feed some sick fantasy or wank off too
    Why do you want to know

1|1
    0|1
    • something to chat about and curiosity

• Show All
    • yea im bored and im mind is wondering lol

• Lol I mean tho is a really weird question and its like you can't pull muck from it @punkbaby lol and adler yea ok well that's mone

• Why do you want to know?

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 7