Girls what kind of underwear do u wear?

give as much details such as color, brand, fabric, style.. etc

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• What? underwears?
    they exist.

• Hanes boxer briefs cause that's the only kind of underwear that has crotch pockets.

• Shit-stained underwear with tears in it.

• It depends on what I'm wearing. If is leggings I wear a black thong. If it's a skirt and I'm not wearing shorts underneath I wear black boy shorts. If it's jeans or shorts then I wear some bikini cuts. And other underwear with other things

• every color but red
    mostly aerie or stuff I find in cute little boutiques
    always cotton (unless I'm dating someone and only put sexy undies on to be taken off soon!)
    low rise boybriefs and boyshorts.
    (:

• boxer shorts :) uhh... blue and black mostly. 'Tesco' brand, lel. Uh... like, synthetic cotton, I guess?

• Why are you asking? Do you just want to imagine the women and their answers and masturbate to them?

• guys dont masterbuate we jack off.. and im just trying to have a convo and im bored.

• Jacking off = masturbating dearest.

• I posted on whisper that I'm masterbuating.. and everybody thought I was a girl.. technically yea I guess it right.. but think it's more of a girl thing to say masterbuating.. I don't know

• I just have to ask. Is this supposed to feed some sick fantasy?

• Lol um... any colored panties that are cotton from any store. I don't give much thought into my underwear.

• Thongs if I'm dressing to impress (silk and Lace most likely racy) or to avoid panty lines in tight clothes (Cotton)
    Cotton Boyshorts if otherwise

• Think granny panties + stains

• boy shorts, thongs, bikini style. i don't care about brand but ya those are what i wear + it depends on day + season.

• Hipster, lacy, tons of different colors and patterns, typically Victoria's Secret.

• Aerie mini boy briefs or cheekies in black, blue, gray.

• Who needs underwear when ur wearing tons of clothes

• Victorias secret or Agent provocateur underwear :)

• None, or boyshorts usually black, tan, gold
    Or whatever onces I have clean

• thongs for me. just more comfy

• Really that's suprising... I can't imagine a wedgie is comfortable.

• they feel funny the first couple times u wear them, but once you get used to them, you can't even feel it.

• Like everything else u gotta get used to it.. I guess

• I don't. I'm a nudist.

• I mostly wear balck, lacy underwear made of cotton from whatever brand.

• Black Lycra high cuts.

• Long thermal underwear, they are black and made of merino wool. Sexy enough for you?

• I like cute underwear from Charlotte ruse and boy shorts and nice colors like purple or poka dot underwear with lace.

• Is this to feed some sick fantasy or wank off too
    Why do you want to know

• something to chat about and curiosity

• yea im bored and im mind is wondering lol

• Lol I mean tho is a really weird question and its like you can't pull muck from it @punkbaby lol and adler yea ok well that's mone

• Why do you want to know?

What Guys Said 7