Thoughts on girls with a nose piercing?

In July I want to get my nose pierced (on the outside, not the weird one on the inside) and I want to know if this would lower the amount of guys who would date me - I have a boyfriend, but regardless - because of it? To be honest, if a guy wouldn't talk to me because of my choice to express myself then they're not worth it, but still. Thanks! x

WOW. I usually like everyone's comment but I can't because you're total meanies. xD jk
GETTING IT DONE ANYWAY. STOP NOW. PLEASE. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care? If a guy won't date you, because you have a little stone in your nose, do you even want to waste time on him then?

I have one, and i have never heard anything negative about it. The amount of guys who want to date me, are neither lower or higher, because it doesn't matter at all that I have the piercing.

Get it done, and fuck what they think. most people doesn't give a shit. Either they like it, or they don't care about it.

What Guys Said 15

• I hate nose piercing personally, it's such a turn off.
    Same with eyebrows.
    But I don't mind tongue, cheek, lips stomach etc

• Expressing yourself is all well and good but don't do things that hinder your ability to get a good job. Employers don't like people with piercings and tatoos and they instantly see a person they don't want to hire. Yes that's fucked up but that's how life works so I would say save them money because eventually you will be taking it out. Thus why you don't see a lot of older mature women with nose rings or gages because they are something you will most certainly outgrow.

• It's also for a late birthday thing, so I can see in the mirror everyday something I got when I was a certain age and remember that time in my life. I'm a total rebel and I can't wait to piss off my teachers... And I know putting a hole in my face isn't the nicest way to do that, but whatever, I'm doing it anyway. xD Thanks for helping. (: x

• There's no way to get a nose pierced without it going on the inside, unless what you're referring to is getting the septum piercing.

And yeah, in general a lot of guys won't like it... and you're in the strange position of asking people on here what they think, but saying that you don't care what people think.

Perhaps you should wait until you fully understand why you're doing this.

• Not for me at all

• So you wouldn't talk a girl at all if she had a nose piercing? Or would it just bother you?

• Yes I would talk to her but It would bother me to much and it would prob lead to more piercings and tattoos and the next thing you know she looks like a Biker chick and I am not into that

• HOTTTTT

...

• The answer is yes, it can make men be turned off... you can likewise not shower ever again and say it's your way of expressing your naturalistic side... people won't want to be around you because you stink!

• Fair enough, I can't argue with that. I'm still getting in done though, even if people don't like it. I do. xD

• Oh I figured as much. Most people just do whatever they feel like anyways. I know that's what I do, lol.

• It was a bit of a stupid question to ask since I hardly care what people think anyway. xD I just get anxiety about things, it's ridiculous. Thanks for answering though. :3 x

• Just don't get a septum piercing

• Not really my thing.

• I personally like them even though I do not have one myself. I say if you want one then get one.

• A turnoff so big that I wouldn't even be attracted to her..

• If you say so. :P

• I know about 3, and they don't like me. xD I dated just emo people until about 2 weeks ago. :P

• Haha okay then it makes sense :D

• I hate piercings in general, no matter what body part, no matter what gender.

• That's your opinion. This was probably a stupid question to ask. Thanks anyway. :P x

• She look like a pig, well i don't really care.

• Na you'll be fine. I personally think a nose piercing looks good on women

• I love a girl with a nose piercing. But as long as it's not a super huge loop or stud I'd date you

• Trashy... blah blah blah

What Girls Said 4

• If it's something you like then get it !
    There is no possible way everyone is going to like it, and have the same opinion on it.
    It ultimately comes down to what you think.

• I've got my nose pierced an I love nose piercings. I think they look good on a lot of people

• I like my nose piercing. I think you should get it :) I just have a small diamond that way it's not too flashy, but that's just me. lol

• Yeah, for school I'm gerting a small diamond type so hopefully I won't get shot. But I fully intend to put a silver ring in it eventually. xD

• I want the bull ring, but my bf is like, NO.

So that's that. :P