Should girls wear make up?

Do you think women look better with or without make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't matter they won't quit wearing it unless the world ends, it has became necessity

What Guys Said 5

• it depends on the girl , a lot of the time it can help make her look a bit prettier , she just doesn't want to become too dependent on using it like all the time everyday

• Not excessively, especially if you have pale skin and blonde hair. Also, I think that lipstick usually does more harm than good.

• Too much of anything is bad. But a little bit is good

• It depends.
    Usually, the girls I find attractive are also beautiful without makeup.
    However, cake faces probably have so much to hide that I prefer them staying a cake face.

• Wear it. Please.

What Girls Said 7

• I dont wear make-up very often, only at occasions. I sometimes wear eyeliner during hangouts , but not at school. I've noticed that girls who wear make-up almost everyday, look weird and pale without it, so dont let ur skin get used to it. Me not wearing make-up very often makes me stand out when there's a party with all my friends. So, yea, if your skin get used to make-up, you'll only look good with it. Why not look good with and without?:)

• I think make up enhances my eyes so I wear make up but i don't think I look bad without it either. To each is their own...

• Only girls who want to wear makeup should wear makeup

• I like mascara wouldn't kill anybody or nude eyeshadows. If u have skin problems some powered makeup. But I think caking your face everyday is alittle to much

• A lot look better with makeup (including me haha) but they shouldn't have to. They should only be doing it for themselves, not others.

• yes but not too much..

• Girls should only wear make up if they want to wear make up.

A lot of guys will say they prefer "the natural look," but what they don't realize is that "the natural look" involves make up - I know many girls who wear concealer and a bit of eye make up (mascara and liner) and guys frequently talk about how they have such a nice natural look - then one day my friend didn't wear make up and everyone asked her if she was sick...

So don't listen to guys cause most of them don't really understand make up. If you don't wear it, don't feel pressured to wear it. If you do wear, that's totally fine! Most people do! You can wear as much or as little as you want.