GAG'ers, describe your activity and outfit when you read this?

What were you doing (or going to, coming from) and what outfit did you choose to wear, when you read this question?

Curious to hear the variety of opinions from people from all over the world doing all sorts of things...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the cinema room in the house lol and instead of having tha blankets on the L shaped leather seats I'm on the floor 🙈 I have like blankets and pillows all over the floor, watching a movie "sky fall" James bond lol
    I'm wearing my pj silk shorts (pink with monkey faces all over them) and a black tank top lol
    But I'm all wrapped up in a blanket, so if some one walked behind me, they might think I'm a ghost lol

• Haha I love to hear about the monkey shorts... it's an honour to have my avatar on your outfit :-)
      Enjoy the movie! If I remember well skyfall is with the newest Bond actor, the one after P. Brosnan. Don't remember his name...

• Haha that seems about right 🙈 tell you something that your suppose to not remember and you would remember it! Isn't it funny how that works? Hahah 🙊 haha put my glasses back on the table Hans!

• Haha with that something I shouldn't remember I mean: something that surprises you when you hear it :-)
      For example if you'd tell me "ssssst, you know what? I put salt on my strawberries instead of sugar", in 10 years from now I'll tell you "if you need the salt it's in the upper drawer ok?".
      And what you said about your glasses on the table... when I'm absent minded I could easily pick up yours and walk away. Without the intention hahaha!

What Girls Said 40

• I'm wearing an oversized t-shirt and underwear, in bed. Basically I'm in my pajamas. I don't have any school today, so I'm going to chill in my bed all day.

• Ooooh @Lumos, so lazy? Come on, move it - move it - move it!
      Let me know when you've run those 5 km :-)

• nooooooooooooooooo

• Sergeant hands you over one of these little tissues to clean glasses and says: TOILET CLEANING STARTS IN 1 MINUTE. I'M USED TO CREATURES LIKE YOU MAAAA'M. YOU BEG ME TO GET INTO THE MARATHON TEAM. MOOOOOOOVE!
      www.voordeeloptiek.nl/.../s_6003.png

• a band t-shirt, grey pajama bottoms, and an emerald green robe. hot pink flip-flops. LOL.
    essentially, i look like a vagabond.

• Haha, I like the "hot pink flip-flops"... are they on fire?

• My scrubs uniform and a sweater over it.
    I just came from the mall.
    I was @ my work earlier.
    Off to the shower now, :)

• Oh yes, uniform off and a nice relaxing shower! The day just begun hahaha!

• Just answering questions on GAG lying down watching Cutthroat Kitchen
    lh3.ggpht.com/NzX9NgdU4XcA0cIDPT23SwPbsVgoPqcHg6JP1GYRt_BYz5cJ5kx2gUAo4VNqHm0aUWw=w1264

I'm just wearing a t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and this jacket thumbs1. ebaystatic. com/d/l225/m/mtzHBl-FXi_PZ7yZJsyURqg. jpg

• i'm having some tea and i'm about to iron clothes i'm gonna wear the full week to go to work its afternoon here
    i'm wearing blue shorts and a pink shirt

• Souds like a fresh look for use in the Mauritian summer!
      What's the temperature out there? Yesterday here -1°C and snow, today a lot warmer, like +4°C.
      Winter in Belgium...

• I'm a little jealous haha.

• Watching Banshee in my sweats and tshirt. Had to pause it cause mom was behind me and sex scene was on :O

• Hahaha, you naughty girl :-)
      I'l keep it silent, hope you enjoyed it...

• I'm wearing my night gown because it has a loose collar and I feel like my other clothes choke me a little bit. I have clothes that don't choke me but they aren't warm enough for me to wear in the winter time.

• Yeah that's the problem with really warm clothes or layers, not always the most comfortable solution :-)
      Thanks for opinion!

• Long socks, fleece pants, t-shirt, plush jacket. So in other words, pajamas. But I won't wear all this to bed. I'll get too hot. Probably lose the socks and jacket. I'm sitting in my recliner (MY THRONE) and doing pretty much nothing. And I plan to do nothing until I decide to take a shower.

• Sitting on my bed hoping I end up doing something---ANYTHING---interesting today, in some comfy but skin-tight jeggings (got a size too small) and equally comfy shirt.

• It's 5.50pm here and I'm leaning against my pillow on my bed. I have just finished cleaning my house and taken my dinner and feeling a bit tired.
    I am in my home clothes--an orangey
    T-shirt and a pair of light blue silky shorts. The T-shirt has a panda hugging a big watermelon which is as big as the panda's head :)

• Haha it will not be out of hunger since... correct me if I'm wrong... I think pandas eat bamboo?
      Thanks for your opinion and relax... after the hard cleaning work you deserved it :-)

• Yeah, pandas eat bamboos. Maybe this panda likes to eat watermelon skins :D

• i am also wearing orange top :)

• I just came from a basketball game and I'm keeping it simple with just a white v-neck, black yoga pants and sperrys. I'm kinda shocked it was way too pretty out today.

• I see! Sounds like a nice relaxed outfit for seeing a sports event :-)

• I'm in a lunch room sitting, waiting for the time.. :p I arrived way too early here to start.. I got disoriented with time this morning..:) I'm wearing scrub suit..

• Oufit - Bikini

Activity :

http://imgur.com/ofqRlM2

• Oh waaaw! Enjoy the surfing... it's winter out here you know. Only just above freezing. Yesterday 2 inches of snow :-)
      Your profile says UK but I suppose that's not where you're surfing right now?

• Lol Sunny Tenerife. Lol
      I will have to visit where you are if it's snowing. I love the snow.

• Well that was yesterday... the snow has molten since the snow zone was the gate to warmer air.
      It's like +4°C today.
      Typical Belgian winter :-)
      I've done that once, going to the Canary Islands in winter. From 0°C straight into +22°C. Heaven!
      It was Gran Canaria but I've visited Tenerife earlier. We were staying in TenBel, think the town was Las Gallettas. Near the airport Tenerife Sur.

• It's 9:33 am and I'm in my underwear and top (basically my pj's). I'm waiting for my best friend to wake-up after our sleepover. I'm waiting for pretty long now and I want to breakfast.

• Smakelijk (=enjoy your meal)!

• Thank you, it's "eetsmakelijk" by the way. Smakelijk is when something is delicious or something.

• Haha that's the difference between the Netherlands and Belgium. When I'm with Dutch collegues they say "eet smakelijk". And in Belgium we just say "smakelijk".
      Those little funny differences between our languages have their charm :-)

• I'm wearing my black skinny jeans with boots and my green zip up hoodie with a cute little dog on it that says "hey neighbor!" (Aka my work outfit) and I'm in my car on break :p

• Okay, have a nice working day and thanks for telling about your cute dog outfit :-)

• I'm in bed w/ the electric fire on in this cold cold winter morn :P I'm wearing just my pyjama top and boxers :)

• Nice and comfortable. How cold is it there in Ireland? In Belgium it was cold over the week end but now it's back up to +9°C. It's Irish weather I think, rainy and gray :-)

• Wearing pajama pants and a tank top. Just got done fixing my kids (nanny) lunch. About to do some reading.

• Just hanging out with one of my best guy friends, making fun of people and stuff. I'm wearing all black; Brother's old Metallica T-Shirt, Black tights, Black shorts on top of those, and red boots.

• I like that outfit, the colour combinations in there sound attractive. It must attract some attention from the guys I guess haha :-)

• Lol. Thanks but not really... The shirt I'm wearing is baggy and fits me like a dress. xP

• Haha enjoy the hanging out with your friend anyway... friends are precious!

• I'm taking a break from writing a novel, wearing skinny jeans and a burgundy sweater.

• Big cozy sweater cause it's freaking cold with an apron and leggings. I'm working in a bakery shop ;)

• Yum yum, lots of cakes around you?
      Isn't it the summer on the southern hemisphere? I would expect it to be nice & warm there? Or just a cool day?

• * I can get

• Haha enjoy your meal, and hear you later :-)

• Well i didn't just go and get dressed up to answer this lol... Im wearing jeans and a black tight-fitted tee with my converse... And as for what I'm doin, I'm ridin along the highway

• Haha I hope you're not the driver? Keep it safe and thanks for your opinion :-)

• Sorry... English is not my mother tongue you see... these little things I fail to pick up from time to time :-)
      So thanks for making me aware and have a nice day!

• Hahaha you're welcome

• I was walking to my brothers house in skinny jeans some boots a cute black blouse hair down a leather jacket and bag

• I see! The 15 year old guys will we looking over their shoulder for sure!

• Okay good night :-)

• Haha it might be 4:55am but my ass is staying up but if your going to sleep night lol bye

• I'm on break at work and wearing my horrible work uniform: big light blue shirt and big dark blue pants.

• Hahaha, I can't judge if it looks horrible but I suppose it will be the company colours so... don't be too negative about it. In the end you're representing your company and if someone would be looking over your shoulder... you never know :-)

• i am on my bed i was with my sister, i just arrived to the house... and currently i am wearing a pajama it is shorts and a top that says:
    saving people
    hunting things
    family business
    you will get it if you watch supernatural lol <333

• Haha you may not be that far away from me, fellow Belgian :-)
      I've never watched supernational...

• hahahahah thanks lol but i don't want others to know because of privacy reasons

• No problem, hear you later :-)

• I'm giving the girls (my eldest daughter, nieces and little sister) their morning lessons.

• A good work, enjoy and make them into professor I-don't-know-what :-)

• Oh my goodness, not your everyday thing to do before breakfast... do you use that for self defense?

• Yes and no

• I'm wearing olive green skinny jeans and a white bra and getting ready to hang with a friend if I can find a shirt lol

• Hahaha he probably won't mind if you don't even find the shirt :-)
      Just joking of course...

• I'm at work answering this question, when i really should be working🙊 I'm wearing a fleece and black trousers

• Haha, have a nice working day! And thanks for the time you spent answering my question :-)

• a stripe hoody, a bluish short shorts and an eyeglass while watching Tokyo Ghouls 2 episode 3 :)

• Thanks and enjoy the movie!

• Cool, for me it depends on how their voices sound. More often than not, their voices sound cooler and mesh well when it's subbed. Thanks, can't wait to get into it. :)

• welcome.. and enjoy watching! (^_^)

• I'm just about to watch a movie online ,

I'm wearing pj bottoms and my high school sweatshirt.

• I just had a late lunch. Just an old pair of blue jeans & a Tshirt on.

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 20

• Feeling sexy walking shirtless in my slim fit jeans.
    http://i.imgur.com/f8W0bgm.png

I wish gains jesus would give me more abs cos I'm starting to look like a lightbulb lol

• I was studying before logging here & I'm wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans and now I'm about to log out to complete my unfinished homework :-)

• I'm just lazing about after having had my breakfast (Sunday morning prerogative), in my tracksuit bottoms and a scruffy jumper. Soon I'm off to the gym to come off the worse in a perpetual battle against the heavy punching bags!

• Just win the battle!
      It sounds more like boxing? I do other things in the gym than hitting punching bags haha :-)

• Nah, I'm not a fan of gyms. I'll literally go there for 15 mins and my hands will probably be bleeding when I leave. :) It's usually just to toughen up my hands and arms since I've been ill for a while, strengthening myself. You make it sounds like you're going there to hit on women or something :P

• Oh no! I'm going there for some running, spinning, a little power training and an overall good endurance training. Once a week about 2h to 2h15.
      Apart from that I'm riding on my home trainer another 2 to 3 times a week.

• It's 7 P. M. right now. I'm turning on my PS3 so I can get on Netflix and watch a documentary or two til I go to sleep. I'm wearing black socks, red and black basketball shorts, a black Under Armor compression top underneath a sleeveless red lifeguard t-shirt.

• Finishing 2 chapters for my Global Issues class so I'm sitting at my desk
    I'm wearing my school's crew neck sweatshirt with some olive chinos and black socks
    Since I'm so detailed I'll add black boxer briefs lol

• i masturbated before... and my pyjamas are sticky :-P

• Currently uploading a video for my YouTube (so slow)... Editing a video to upload for some other day. I'm wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants and typing to answer this.

• Thanks! I'm a bit clumsy with such things, editing a video would not be my thing :-(

• I'm wearing black slacks with socks (I had some dance this morning, not planing to change it) and a blue sleeveless shirt with a white lion print in it (there are words too, but I can't read its penmanship).

I'm doing nothing but slacking off, watching anime, and freezing from the aircon 'cause my mom thinks it's hot as a desert but it's actually cold as 10,000 ice cubes in cold water. -__-

• Wow, that's a difference in climate to where I live... in Belgium +4°C and it's even warm compared to yesterday. Than it was -1°C and snowing.

• Me too! For me +32°C is hot! That's like the hottest summer days here in Belgium...

• H-hot? It's fucking cold for me (not really, just a little warm)! DX

• Wearing a dark grey henley unbuttoned rolled up sleeves, dark blue slacks, and my nike lunarglide 6

• currently at work.

• Haha, there's something in that answer that I'd never do: roll up my sleeves... one or another way I can't stand the feeling. Although it gives you some flexibility in giving your arms air...

• I just woke up and my cat is next to me and is purring

• My birthday suit, complete with matching bow tie

• Well I was taking a shower and now I'm in my shower robe.

• I just woke up, so I wear pyjamas and I'm on the bed

• Haha WAKE UP! I suppose the winter in Sweden will be even colder than here in Belgium?
      Here it's +4°C now, yesterday and the days before around freezing.

• here it's -3 now

• That's reasonable, I'd have expected -10 or colder...

• Jeans ans a blue jumper. Taxi drivin as trevor in gta5 just spoofing around the only way trevor could.

• Is gta5 a computer game? You play the role of Trevor in the game?

• sitting in my bead in my sweatpants and a shirt watching a movie because im productive.

• Laying in bed wearing boxer briefs.

• Sitting on a bed and relaxing

Wearing grey jeans, light blue tshirt with cream shirt! I know sexy! Lol

• Wearing t shirt and joggers whilst practicing my singing & watching tv. Wby?

• Going to work may leave early because of blizard wareing 2 pairs of pants shirt leather jacket

• We've had our blizzard over the week hand (in Belgium). It's all molten in the meantine, +9 now.
      Good idea to wear 2 pairs of pants, an extra layer will give maximum protection!

• Listening to music, laying in bed, being half naked.

• Hahaha no details about that half please :-)
      Thanks for opinion!