What do girls think of guys who mostly dress for comfort?

I tend to wear clothes that are more for comfort than style. Sweat pants and hoodies mainly. Don't get me wrong I have nicer clothes but if I'm not going anywhere nice I don't see a reason to dress up. Will this hurt me in terms of attracting women? Need honesty here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally prefer a guy who has a personal style and dresses nicely. But I can't speak for my whole gender, there's variation. And I know guys who dress mostly for comfort who do quite well with girls, so I wouldn't worry too much as long as your clothes are clean, don't have stains etc.

What Girls Said 7

• I think nothing of them.

• i think its cool!! me too i often choose comfort over fashion at times.. more paticulary during summer!

• Kudos to you! Some girls, including myself, love that sort of comfy style on guys. There's no point in getting dressed up nice if you aren't going anywhere so I don't blame you lol

• I'm glad someone sees it my way, we're just more practical than them ahaha.

• i wouldn't care i wear hoodies too. I dont like sweatpants though prefer jeans but I wouldn't really carea song a you know when and where to wear which clothes and are nice.

• Definitely, if I'm on a date I wear nicer clothes.

• you dont have even to wear the nicest clothes on a date a pair of jean a shirt and snickers would make me very happy. the best is be yourself dress as you want and how you feel better.

• That's cool, thanks.

• Booties look the best in sweatpants!! Lol plus i tend to wear hoodies and sweatpants myself. So i guess he and I would just both be looking casual and comfortable

• I prefer this over the metrosexual type. As long as you don't wear flip flops in public you're fine.

• quite honestly, you are going to think i am awful for labelling these types of people but i think it looks quite chav-ish. but its just becuse personally i prefere the kind of guy that dresses smart/casual

• I asked for honesty so don't feel bad. I just won't change myself to suit anyone else. Just curious.

What Guys Said 1

• We're in the same boat!

Fuck style, it's made up!