Do you think girls that have dreads are sexy?

me being my age I love all colors of women but what really turns me on is a girl with dreads tell me what you thing about that

yo I feel you but I'm saying like clean dread you feel me I love girls with nice and neat dreads for some reason

Most Helpful Guy

• If they have the right kind, then HELL YES. But they have to know how to do it, and maintain them.

What Girls Said 12

• only a few girls look really good in it. I couldn't do it but I think they look good on other people

• I don't think everyone can pull them off. So the only way I'd find them attractive is if it fit the person.

• oh FU*K NO in guys and girls

a definetely no no

• I actually have dreads and I'm 15 and guys seemed to be okay with it even though I never had a boyfriend but they seem to like my hair. They love touching my hair and saying how cool and beautiful it is. But I think it depends on the appearance and how the dreads look like.

• I have dreads and mine are clean and everything... I always wash them and they are curly at the root part and they are shiny... and I take showers and I wash my hair regularly and keep maintained the right way... sooooo girls with dreads aren't dirty... well at least I'm notttt...✌✌✌✌✌

• i only think it looks nice on this girl:

link

• I loove guys with dreads as long as they are well maintained.

Some girls can look sexy with dreads but not many. Girls shouldn't have the big dreads, I think the skinny dreads are cute.

• We need more of you young guys out here that like nautral women or girls...I want dreads! :(...I have had guys tell me to go for it and the think I would look great with them!

• ...

No.

• umm I think a girl with lose hair is better

• It's ok if a person can pull it off.

• I think its not attractive at aaaaaall, because it may smell...

What Guys Said 10

• To be honest I'm not a fan. I like long flowing hair not corky little nubs of tangled hair.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

• If you have Bob Marley dreads and are white then you look like a travelling circus and will only attract tree huggers.

If it is a black girl then it makes more sense but it comes down to personal choice.

I am white and think black women with really short bleached hair makes them look great and confident strong women.

However some black guy will think it looks awful.

Horses for courses, one man's beauty is another man's dog.

• nope, doesn't turn me on at all. it does pretty much the oposite to me...

but yeah...different people have different tastes :)

• Not for me.

• It's all case by case. Every hairstyle has people it looks good on, and everybody has hairstyles that look better on them than others. I've seen girls that look great in dreads and others where it was like, "Hm."

OK my answer is totally wishy-washy. :D But sure, dreads can work!

• I think the dreads looks sexy on one girl and one girl only, the girl from the movie bring it on.

Eliza Dushku.

• I'm not attracted to dreads in any way. I just don't find them nice looking.

• not a fan

• nah...not a fan

• I like my woman like my beard.

washed and neatly trimmed

Stay thirsty my friends.