Tattoos on girls? Hot or not?

I love tattoos and I want to get a sleeve done but I need opinions on this? Is it attractive or a turn off?

Updates:
I'm probably gonna get something smaller first but thanks for help :)

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like seeing tattoos on girls but it's your body. Do what you like. Just think twice about it because a tattoo is a big addition to your body. Makes a big difference in the overall look I mean.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would say subtle tattoos can be attractive but I would not suggest a full sleeve.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive. Don't do that to yourself. It's kind of like. . . permanent.

0|2
    1|0
  • An instant turn off. It makes an other wise attractive girl completely disinteresting to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not, for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• A nice girl with tattoos will always be OK. A mean girl with tattoos will always be gross.

• I'm definitely not mean and I don't know I think tattoos would suit my personal style and I obviously want them to mean something to me and have a story behind it but I'm not sure what people think of it.

• Not at all, def turn off to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos on girls? No please

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've got a full leg tattok that my boyfriend can't keep his hands or eyes off of, just be sure it's tasteful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a flower bar just below my bikini line on my backside.
    That's all I intend on owning.
    If tattoos were less permanent I would probably get more.
    But, since they aren't I just won'r do it.
    I'm in school for nursing and I would have to cover anything below my shoulder, or showing.
    That's a major factor for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lie tatoos. I personally wouldn't he a sleeve but I you want to go ahead. Claire marshall (my huge crush) has all tees awesome tattoos all over

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos. If it's a small one, then yeah it's fine, but a sleeve? Not my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would look really sexy with a sleeve! You should totally do it.

0|0
    0|0

• I didn't mean to be so untasteful with my word choice, sorry. I mean beautiful because you are really pretty. :)

• Its okay haha, thank you so much!:)

• Tattoos are so over rated, please don't do that to yourself.

0|1
    3|0
  • If you want it. Go for it. I would find you more interesting.

0|0
    0|0