What's A Woman's Preference For Body Hair On Guys?

I, Myself Have A Shaved Chest And Stomach With A Small Patch Of Hair Under My Belly Button, And Neatly Shaved Pubic Hair, As I Think Too Short Makes It Look Like You're Trying To Be A Little Boy. I Was Just Wondering If You Had Any Preference?

Like Neat Or Messy?

Bald Or Hairy? And So On...

Most Helpful Girl

• ur hair sounds the perfect ammout, lol, doing good!

What Girls Said 18

• omg lol.

i like guys with spiky hair. I like dark hair

i'm not going to comment on pubic hair...ew

i prefer clean shaven however a little stubble on his face is alrgiht

i can't stand goatees. I'm like omg

um that's about it?

oh and no arm pit hair

there we go, that's my list. yay.

• I like some hair, but well kept. I think you're probably do a good job. I'm not a fan of the hairless look at all. My boyfriend offered to shave off more of his hair for me, but I was all "WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!"

• I prefer that he is not engulfed in hair i.e. on his back, chest, arms, legs etc. I prefer he has some hair on his chest, legs and privates as long as it is manicured. I really am not into the "swimmer" look either, but this is just my preference.

• I don't like body hair on guys and I find very hairy guys to be repulsive to me. I love a nice "happy trail" but those are usually rather faint. I prefer a shaved and smooth pubic area but I don't mind a clean trim in the area above the penis. Bushy, no. A little bit of subtle chest hair doesn't bother me either. I also don't really like facial hair unless it is very neatly trimmed and sculpted like a devil's goatee or jazz goatee. The "unshaven" stubble look that is very popular these days on men I think is stupid. I am sick of seeing that look on TV and in movies.

• Yours sounds good. With guys my age (mid to late teen) they usually don't have much hair on them anyways, Haha. But I like when I guy's chest looks smooth as well as the ab section, It's just nice to see. It's not always a good thing but humans are attracted to beauty, and I would say that something smoother looking is more attractive.

• Personally, I love hairy men. All women like different things... but body hair on a man is a turn on for me.

• Personally I don't mind a little bit of hair on a guy but I'm not into hairy men =)

Trimmed is always good

xoxox

• shaving a lot if you are a guy is weird and unnecessary. you can trim things.. but to completely shave, I don't like. like you can trim your chest hair, pubic, and underarm (but only if you feel the need to). if you didn't I wuldnt mind very much either. but always shave your face..completely! I hate facial hair.

• most girls do not like body hair it is not attractive, like myself I do not like body hair its ok if a guy has a hapy trial but that's all.

• I don't like a whole lot of body hair, if it's some on his arms I don't really mind. Just keep it natural, a guy doesn't have to shave in my opinion. I hate chest hair though so if you have that naturally I would say shave it.

• I liked trimmed and taken care of

• I don't mind a guy hair, but I really don't like beards. It is nicer if ya shave below the belt if ya want a better bj from a girl

• i think guys should shave their faces and just keep everything else short

being well-kept is sexy.

• Clean and shaved. :}

• I prefer a guy that's cleanly shaven

• I prefer trimmed but not shaved clean for pubic hair. I just don't really like a guy without any pubic hair, it is just not masculine to me though I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

I like a hairy chest and stomach as long as it isn't crazy out of control but shaved is fine. Oh, and the hair under the belly button, so cute. We called that the "trail to adventure" back in the day.

Guys who shave their heads look great but if you look good with hair, then keep the hair. For sure if you are losing your hair, shave it, no comb-overs please.

• The only thing guys should shave is their face.

• I agree. I would only add pubes I presonally hate them mines and gurls

• Personally, a lot of hair grosses me out. As far as pubic hair goes, I'm not "doing stuff" until I'm married, but I've heard horror stories from other girls about how hairy their guy was so, yeah. I'm all for manscaping. Keep it neat, keep it short. As little hair as possible.

What Guys Said 3

• It varies from girl to girl, I am quite a hairy beast but usually clean shaven on my face and some girls love that grizzly bear thing and others find it a turn off.

When I was younger I used to shave everywhere except my legs to be silky smooth and some girls liked that but others found it too feminine, then I changed to just shaving down odd areas like shoulders and making sure I wasn't too hairy by trimming short and shaping but then I got really tired of keeping up with it and the itching from the shaving so just gave in and now just trim to make sure I am at least neat.

BEWARE! because I shaved all my body I assume that is the reason I am quite a hairy beast now, I guess its true that shaving makes it come back thicker or it may just be coincidence.

By choice I would be clean shaven with light hair on my arms, a little stubbly on my chest with a crab line (the line below the belly button) down to neatly kept pubic hair.

Laziness means I just trim neatly now, shave my face down my neck to the tops of my shoulders and shape my eyebrows.

I sometimes shave under my arms just because it gets on my nerves and sometime gets sore but other than that its too much hassle and too much irritation to bother with.

Just thought I would warn you because I am pretty convinced if I didn't obsess with shaving when I was younger I wouldn't be quite as hairy as I am now, don't get me wrong I aren't a yeti or anything but if you can get hair there then I have to some degree.

• everyone has different tastes dude!

some women don't care if it's bald or hairy and others prefer different things.

• It depends but I shave completly shave my face, pubic hair, chest, and armpits. And then I shave the edges of my arms to keep them down.