How many layers of clothes can you wear indoors and still be comfortable?

I am known as the queen of layering, I'm curious to hear if anyone can top me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's at night and I'm cold then it will be my bra, a tank top, a tee shirt, a sweatshirt, a coat, underwear, shorts, sweats, socks, slippers over socks, a hat, and a fuzzy blanket. Believe it or not, even after all that I can still be cold!!!

@Asker: I don't know how many layers you are wearing, but I'm sure I can beat you... I love wearing layers... year round!

What Guys Said 3

• When it's winter I can only wear 1 otherwise I'll get too hot

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...Z2U1szcxzqo1_r1_500.gif

• It's cold right now. 64F on the second floor. I'm wearing a thigh shirt with long sleeves and has the thing that covers the neck. On top of it is a big hoodie. The lower half includes boxers, pajama pants, and socks. Feels nice and warm.

• Most of the time I only wear boxers and a T-shirt or pyjamas in the home, so I'm not a fans of wearing a lot of clothes indoors.

What Girls Said 1

• None, i'm extremely hot blooded. Even now its 35 degrees outside and i won't let my thermostat go above 60!