Girls: Leggings, tights, or pants?

Girls: Which do you like with a outfit better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lordy Lordy I follow the chubby girls guide to fashion so I LOVE jeggings--- you know those leggings that look like jeans and have butt pockets and belt loops? Comfort AND usefulness (I feel like there is a better word but it is evading me) plus you can wear them with boots, sneakers and flipflops

What Girls Said 6

• Hi.

Leggings to me. They are so comfortable and they go along with almost everything you wear. Leggings are really important. You can work out, hang out, sleep with them. So, yeah. Team Leggings. (:

• When I'm working I definitely prefer to wear my leggings, because it's more comfortable. I also like to wear my leggings under any and all oversized sweatshirts that turn into dresses on me. Never wear tights, and jeans when I'm making a quick run to the store or if I'm going to a family get together.

• leggings do seem cute :). Hot Topic has a lot of Cartoon and Disney character leggings.

• Pants... just... pants.
    For exercise - yoga pants - only for exercise.

• Tight jeans.

• Pants.
    The come in different styles and fabrics.

• Leggings and pants!( skinny)

What Guys Said 2