What do you think of this outfit? Girls and Guys Input?

What do you think of this outfit?
I have everyone of the pieces and I was going to buy the sweater... so what do you guys think?

40.media.tumblr.com/...5bgQUht1qcugwpo1_r1_500.jpg

0|0
17|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice, though the lavender and cream color combination isn't very good. I think it would be better to wear just one or the other.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it lavender? I thought it was more of a light blue oxford shirt... would it be better with that? Or do you still think it should be worn seperately.

• Show All
    • Well to me I saw blue so I do have a blue oxford but I'll keep what you said in mind and try to separately... the sweater by itself is really nice :)

• Yep, go buy that sweater and keep up with your style man!

What Girls Said 16

• very very attractive!

0|1
    0|0
    • Are we talking about the guy or the outfit LOL

• Show All
    • Haha just teasing but that's good to know the outfit is nice :D
      Thanks!

• it's very nice! you should definitely do it:)

• Meh. I'm not a fan of it. I think the buttom up underneath the sweater looks tacky but that's just me. I say wear whatever you feel good in and don't so much focus on the opinion of others when it comes to your style and who you are.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's fine lol someone else suggested I wear the sweater by itself anyway but thanks for your opinion :)

• No problemo c:

• It's cute, but a little too hipster-ish for me...

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I didn't know I was a hipster lol

• I love it :) Smart yet casual.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally love that!! It looks smart, not swagger and just super cute! I always try to dress up my guy friends like that :p

0|1
    0|0
  • If the right dude was wearing it I'd be attracted to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's understandable lol

• Wow sexy!! Love every bit of i. :D

0|2
    0|0
  • Nice , smart looking

0|1
    0|0
  • cute and smart style at the same time 👏👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Very nice!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it!! Love when a guy has good sense of style

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome! Yeah I put some thought into what I wear lol

• Thats good sometimes i get tired of seeing guys where the same smelly shirt twice in a week lol

• I love this kind of looks, it's so attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • Good to know! Does it give a nerdy vibe? (not that it's a bad thing... just wondering lol)

• No, I don't think so. It does give a smart, "I read books on the bus" vibe.

• Cute I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Very cute! You have a nice sense of style!

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG yes I love that guy and I love his outfit. Very flattering. I would totally want to talk to him

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL calm yourself :D I want opinions on the outfit not the model haha
      Thanks for the opinion though :)

• Hahha sorry every woman's crazy bout a sharp dressed man

• Haha I was just messing with you :) but yeah that's good to know I like to dress nicely anyway so that's a good plus!

• Love the top half, but i'd rather the pants be rolled down. And he needs converse or something

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• nice, you look like a toast XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I can only say Eew!

0|1
    2|0
  • It depends how you'd look in the outfit. Not everyone could pull that look off.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I understand that lol but we have a similar build so I say why not give it a try lol

• Show All
    • Well they didn't question my sexuality they just told me I gave off that vibe visually.

• Oh okay I see what you mean lol