Girls, thoughts on suits?

I like to suit up a lot and I think I look best in a suit. However, I worry girls will think I'm boring and square if I'm always suited so what do you think of guys in suits? Check my full cover photo on my profile for my best suit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Suits are friggin hot when they're only brought out on special occasion. But if you wear a suit every day I'm going to think:

1. You take life too seriously
    2. You're weird

Do not recommend wearing a suit every day. Only wear a suit for fancy occasions.

• Oh agreed, I don't wear suits to college, but to most social functions i. e. parties and meals, I'll wear a suit if it calls for it or a shirt and tie if it's too warm/casual

• Thanks for mh :)

What Girls Said 10

• Men in suits are really sexy. Not only when they're worn on occcasions. Jobs that require wearing suits everyday are just perfect. I prefer men in suits than shirtless men on the beach. It also indicates that they're smart (but dont wear the wrong size). Men who wear suits that fit their body perfectly are the hottest. :D

• YAAAAASS suits are the best they look so hot and formal and the guy looks like a gentleman YAAAS for da suits

• Nooo i love guys in suits especially when they got muscles and have that serious business face on *~*

• If it's a good suit, it looks great!

• Would you say mine is a good suit?

• It's hard to see on your picture, but the most important thing is that it fits. Both in size and that the colors match together.
      I would prefer a suit on a 30 year old man though, rather than an 18 year old guy - but it's your choice! Wear what makes you comfortable :)

• I drool when my guy is in his suit & tie..

• Guys in suits are attractive. Some girls may think that, but they are probably pretty shallow and judge people based on looks. Most girls won't think you are boring. The fact that you dress well is nice, don't change.

• I do not like them.

• Suits are attractive, but not if it's all you ever wear.

• Just wear a flipping suit! Your life, your clothes.

• It makes a guy look smart
    but i really like guys in just casual attire

What Guys Said 4

• dude are you really only 18? i thought you were in your 30s judging by your pic.

personally i hate suits... i'd never wear one, everybody would laugh on me.

• Yes I am and really? I usually get told I look younger than I am hahaha, this is a nice change.

• your haircut makes you look older as well, at least to my eyes.

i thought you just have a fascination to look older than your age basically LOL

• At age 18, it isn't going to be the best idea. As you get older (i. e. out of college) it won't be out of place. Just go for a preppy look, then wearing a suit won't look or feel out of place later on.

• It largely depends on where you live. Suits make you look fucking ridiculous out here in San Francisco. But in lots of places, they're expected and preferred. http://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences5/suit

Personally I think suits make people look like automatons with no originality in their style, but many people feel differently.

• Barnabus Stinson!