What do guys think?

I wonder what guys look for in a girl. If it's just looks or if how smart girl she is and if they have a good personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with schwildcat... Be yourself and you will find your prince charming... There is no math or physics behind it.. Maybe there is but I don't know it yet... So just be happy and have fun and be yourself... :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• There is NO ONE thing..Different guys look for different things. It depends on what kind of guy you want to attract.

It's always best to just be yourself

• I think originally they look for looks~you know, cause that's the first thing you see in a person (unless it's a special situation). Your 'prince charming' :) however, will love you for everything about you~personality and looks! All the good guys go for personality or both~don't waste your time on the others :)

Good luck!

• Good personality is a good thing to have and for a guy to look into

• I think it is sad to say that most guy and most girls go for looks all the time. The truth is that in the end they really want the other qualities but I don't think they are being honest with themselves. I think what you see is what you get.